New Clutch, Pulley/Tune upgrade kit, new gauges, speed sensor plus more!!!

360vue

GT Owner
Oct 26, 2019
Orange County, CA
Let me start out by saying Kendall from COOl TECH... THANK YOU SO MUCH!

if you look at my previous post I had been having some problems and frustration with my 2006 Ford GT. Now in my humbled opinion we are all guilty of looking for the best bang for are buck and I’m no exception! I’m in the auto industry and have access to several certified master technicians that I have let work on all my cars. And they have all done there best but could never fully address all the issues I was having. I just picked my GT up from Kendall about 3 hours ago after him having my car (for the 1st time) for a couple of days and everything is fixed & working as it should. HIS KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE was mind blowing! Very friendly and easy person to talk to, took the time to explain and educate me on what was happening and what needed to be done. Hands down the best experience I have ever had... thank you again and you will be seeing my car again!!! I will do a update post later on how all the new toys on the car work after I have had some time to play with them!!!

thank you again Kendall!!!!

lewishou

GT Owner
Feb 27, 2007
Atherton, CA
Thinking of doing the same with my car. Looking forward to the details.

Lewis

Reactions: 360vue

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
What gauges did you have installed?

Tomcat

GT Owner
I helped a Friend find/buy a west coast car (sight unseen from the east coast) and Kendall made the transaction flawless.