Need Reliable Service - Dallas

Mike H

GT Owner
Jul 17, 2012
Just purchased 2005 Ford GT - looking for a recommendation for a reliable place to get service (fluids changed, check car over, etc.) in Dallas, TX

Mike H

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Middlekauff is no longer in business. Autoscope in downtown or up in Plano can handle basic service with the appropriate level of respect.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Five Star Ford in N. Richland Hills as well as Lee Jarman Ford in Carriollton, Texas are owned by Sam Pack who is a very big Car Collector and ownes 5-6 Ford GT's. A very nice person with I'm sure Qualified service technitions at either dealership. I think Sam Pack also ownes the old Ford Dealership in Plano, Texas once owned by Ric Middlekauff. Sam's collection numbers over 350 cars and is in Farmers Branch, Tx. in the Dallas area. Tomy Hamon

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Yep, Sam Peck has an incomparable Ford collection and has been kind enough to let this forum have private tours on occasion.

I have mixed feelings about his service area.

Mike H

GT Owner
Jul 17, 2012
Thanks for the help!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Fubar do you recommend anyone in the Dallas area?

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I do most of this stuff myself but I would trust Autoscope with regular service items. More extensive repair work would take me to my tuner at Fischer Motorsports.

Of course if you have an issue that is going to take you into the motor or transmission, it may be worth it to just call The GT Guys or Shelby at Elite Autos. I have no problem with a Ford dealership but I worry that the boys in the back have never been told how to deal with a car like this. I mean, backing up, VERY low ground clearance, special jack points, ect...

Last edited: