Need passenger side mirror!!

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Help, My pass. side mirror got in the way of my garage door post. Dang it! Cracked housing and that sucks. Anyone have an extra mirror (color doesn't matter, will paint). Maybe someone who bought Kips Carbon mirrors want to get rid of one?

Thanks

Larry

e-mail me Tugboatlb@aol.com

or call me at 281-380-4876

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Have you checked with Ford - I'm sure Torrie can get you one.

TMCphail on the Forum.

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
Mirror

What color do you need? I'm guessing white but want to make sure. We may have that is already white, but I have to check.

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Ralphie, Torrie is on the list to call! I hoped with luck I could find a takeoff.

Rich, It is white!! I have a good painter tho so any color will do.

Thanks GUYS!!!!

If you have one let me know price please Rich.

Larry Boatner

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
Mirror

We have a few, no white ones though.

email sent

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
larry if you need help swaping it let me know,

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Soroush,

If I read the manual correctly looks like I need to remove / replace the Supercharger first with the whipple!:willy LOL The mirrow looks pretty simple R & R. Remove door panel and 3 bolts. Now, I may take you up on help with the Whipple since you have laid hands on this one before.:lol
Waiting to see Sanjay's monster and he is bringing back the belt. When is yours going in for the TT option?:wink

Larry

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I can get a new one if needed :

OEM Catalog
Item Number MSRP Core Price Price
4G7Z17682AA $376.75 $0.00 $316.47

MIR ASY RV O/S RH

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Torrie,

Do those come painted? Is it with motor, glass etc? Are they Available? I have a used one ordered from the GT Guys but am curious. The way I drive I may need a spare.:lol

Thanks

Larry

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Torrie,

Do those come painted? Is it with motor, glass etc? Are they Available? I have a used one ordered from the GT Guys but am curious. The way I drive I may need a spare.:lol

Thanks

Larry

Complete assembly unpainted new.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Soroush,

If I read the manual correctly looks like I need to remove / replace the Supercharger first with the whipple!:willy LOL The mirrow looks pretty simple R & R. Remove door panel and 3 bolts. Now, I may take you up on help with the Whipple since you have laid hands on this one before.:lol
Waiting to see Sanjay's monster and he is bringing back the belt. When is yours going in for the TT option?:wink

Larry

the r&r of the mirror is straight forward but the plug is a pain in the *** you have to get your hands in the door and try to pull it apart, it can be a pain.

as for me and TT for my car,... im working on it, Im not saying its gona be a TT but it will be fast, :biggrin

pullingthemotor225.jpg

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
HOLY MOLY!!!!!

WHAT IS UP??????????

Larry

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
HOLY MOLY!!!!!

WHAT IS UP??????????

Larry

I was bored:lol

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I guess the NO wasn't enough, have to have more, more and more!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I guess the NO wasn't enough, have to have more, more and more!

you already know there is no cure for this sickness!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
you already know there is no cure for this sickness!

I am working on more, but not more power. Remember all the power in the world isn't going to do you any good if you can get it to the ground.

As for the power sickness In CA we have a cure for most drivers, it is called CHP!

Last edited:

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I am working on more, but not more power. Remember all the power in the world isn't going to do you any good if you can get it to the ground.

[size 5] As for the power sickness I have a cure, in CA it is called CHP![/size]

surprisingly I have not reached that point yet, ofcourse im not make "Ray" power, but my goal for this setup is to see if I can make 1000 to the wheels with a supercharger, perhaps the new 4.0 whipple.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
surprisingly I have not reached that point yet, ofcourse im not make "Ray" power, but my goal for this setup is to see if I can make 1000 to the wheels with a supercharger, perhaps the new 4.0 whipple.

I assume you are using race gas and NO to reach those numbers.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I assume you are using race gas and NO to reach those numbers.

pm'd you

Aug 25, 2006
the r&r of the mirror is straight forward but the plug is a pain in the *** you have to get your hands in the door and try to pull it apart, it can be a pain.

as for me and TT for my car,... im working on it, Im not saying its gona be a TT but it will be fast, :biggrin

pullingthemotor225.jpg

You are doing good my friend

Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your project/quest.

Chats soon

Shadowman