Need help in Boston/Lynnfield, MA area, please....

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Hi Boston/Lynnfield FGT-friends

Would anyone in the area help me to check out a Mercedes SLS GT in Lynnfield for me? If so, please pm me or my cel is 415-218-0049. Basically, I'd like someone to do a test drive, look closely on the condition of the exterior/interior for scratches/dings/dents.... I'm in SF area, so your assistance is greatly appreciate it!

Thx!!

Ed

zach05855

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
If you cannot find someone sooner, I will be in Boston for Thanksgiving and the weekend.

Last edited:

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Hi Zach

Thx for the great offer!! I also sent you a pm.
Let's see if anyone might be able to check out the car before Thanksgiving.

Hey, very nice car collection there.

Ed

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I can help you if its after thanksgiving

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I can help. I'll call you today, when it's a bit later for you.

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Hi Zach, Ron and Andy

Thank you so much for the quick response and offer. Our Forum truly has the most genuine car guys, who are extremely willing to assist, wow!

Andy and family generously offered to inspect the SLS GT for me today, and Andy provided invaluable and insightful feedback on his impression. Thanks, Andy! I am grateful!!

Cheers,

Ed

zach05855

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Glad it worked out for you, and yes it is a great forum with great members.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Whew ,You did better with Andy than me ! He is much more mechanically inclined than me!

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Whew ,You did better with Andy than me ! He is much more mechanically inclined than me!

It's hard for you Ron to be mechanically inclined this week as one of your hands is up a ducks butt while the other hand is up a turkeys butt....:biggrin

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Happy to help out! Hope things come together!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
very true!
It’s hard for you Ron to be mechanically inclined this week as one of your hands is up a ducks butt while the other hand is up a turkeys butt....:biggrin