Navigator

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
My wife saw the new Aviator at Pebble Beach and she wants that for her next car. It is beautiful.
I can’t wait to see the release of the Hennessey Aviator 800+HP Heritage Edition. A must for every soccer mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Week 4 and she is living up to all the hype. Raptor motor makes it scoot like scalded dog. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Yes, you can add it. Just make sure you are connected through wifi (parked in your garage within distance) and you can go into the sync menu and do a system update. Doesn't take long. Once it is done the phone will have to be plugged into the USB port for the Waze to work. You have to open Waze on your phone and then it will push to the vehicle screen. I love Waze!
I'm no tech wiz and couldn't figure out how to do system update. I did a little on-line research, and sounds like Waze won't work on car play until IOS-12 update comes out, which is projected sometime in next 1-3 months....?

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Tom -- Nice . I like Liquid Blue !
will the new FordGT match?
andy (ajb)

Reactions: tpraceman

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Freight train indeed. I’ve seen Peterbuilt’s in my rear view mirror that looks smaller. Wow, what a ride.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
I found this Expedition hanging 10 at the beach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
That’s a great color. If the new Aviator looks as good as the images I’ve seen, they’ll sell a ton of them too.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Me and all of my friends and dog can sit in the front :)
Dont know how tall/big guys will fit in the new GT...
I sat in Nick’s in Utah with the seat pad removed and that little Sparco pad installed and had enough room, probably even room for a helmet. Somebody said that they’ll be manufacturing a “proper” competition-type seat pad?

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Just discovered a neat feature. When you use voice to text, the Nav turns the ac fan speed to low while you speak, then returns back to its original setting when talking is finished. I will say that the Bluetooth in this car, along with other Ford products is among the best out there, and blows the Mercedes Bluetooth out of the water!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
I'm no tech wiz and couldn't figure out how to do system update. I did a little on-line research, and sounds like Waze won't work on car play until IOS-12 update comes out, which is projected sometime in next 1-3 months....?

That is correct. It won’t work in CarPlay yet. But it will work in Sync 3 version 3. You have to click disable CarPlay in the sync menu.

Drew@ClassicAuto

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 10, 2008
Client of mine that works for Ford sent me pics a few weeks ago of his Black Label L - interior is just ridiculously nice.

Nav Ext.jpgNav Int.jpg

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Loving my Navi

I read its carplay will allow Waze. Not sure how to add it

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Loving my Navi

I read its carplay will allow Waze. Not sure how to add it
I talked to a Ford salesman. He said you need to make sure your Sync is up to date. Version 3.0 which was supposedly released last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
We just picked up our navigator yesterday and this thing is off the hook!

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Would like to find a new navigator or platinum expedition before 12/31. Not easy

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
We just picked up our navigator yesterday and this thing is off the hook!
Love mine. It is a monster even in std length

Mar 15, 2006
The new Navigator interior is as good as the best of the best on the market. As good as or possibly better than Rolls Royce, Bentley, Range Rover, etc. That is my initial impression. Well done Ford / Lincoln. An increase in power with more aggressive wheels, Brembo brakes, etc. is what our clients want.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Love mine. It is a monster even in std length
A little more room than this one??

Attachments

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007