My Son Wins golf tournament in Austin Texas

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Just wanted to brag alittle as I am very proud of my son Logan. He has won several tournaments but this one was special as it was his first time to shoot under par for 2 rounds and also this is the Home Course for St. Edwards University in Austin that he is being recruited by.

Larry Boatner

Players from China and Australia tee it up on the TJGT

This is one of the best times of the year to play golf and the TJGT hosted two awesome events with international fields with players from Australia and China teeing it up alongside players from Texas and surrounding states.
First up the TJGT Grey Rock Junior Championship was played at the Grey Rock Golf Course in Austin, Texas October 2nd-3rd, 2010 in beautiful Fall weather.
The Boys 16-18 played 6,909 yards, the Boys 12-15 played 6,378 yards; and All Girls played 5,732 yards in this 36-hole, nationally-ranked event. This was yet another international field with players from Texas and China.
Weather was cool in the morning with just a slight breeze as the day warmed to the low 80’s. Both the weather and the golf course were in perfect conditions. Day one saw many birdies as Kalen Vos posted a two-under par round, while Garrison Lackey posted seven birdies on his way to a one-under par 71, and Logan Boatner carded six birdies and a one-over 73. Day two continued with the birdie barrage, as Logan Boatner recorded six birdies again on his way to a two-under par 70 and the victory in the Boys 16-18. The Boys 12-15 also had some great rounds as both Johnny Jones and Patrick Rhodes shot rounds of one-under par to finish 1st and 2nd.

The AJGA PBE Winners are:
• Boys 16-18: Logan Boatner

CH53Driver

Shelby GT500 owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 20, 2008
Arkansas.
Cool beans.:thumbsup

H

HHGT

Congrats. Must be Golf day with the other hole-in-one thread.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Hey Larry, that is just SOOO COOL!! Congrats to Logan for some AWESOME rounds under pressure!!! Tell him that I'm waiting to see him on the Ryder Cup!