My ride home.......

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
..... and what a ride it is! :cheers

IMG_0612.JPGIMG_0618.JPG

In the beginning God created day and night. He created day for footy matches, going to the beach and BBQ's. He created night for going prawning, sleeping and BBQ's. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Second Day.

On the Second Day, God created water - for surfing, swimming and BBQ's on the beach. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Third Day.

On the Third Day God created the Earth to bring forth plants - to provide malt and yeast for beer and wood for BBQs. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Fourth Day.

On the Fourth Day God created animals and crustaceans for chops, sausages, steak and prawns for BBQ's. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Fifth Day.

On the Fifth day God created a bloke - to go to the footy, enjoy the beach, drink the beer and eat the meat and prawns at BBQ's. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Sixth Day.

On the Sixth Day God saw that this bloke was lonely and needed someone to go to the footy, surf, drink beer, eat and stand around the barbie with.
So God created Mates, and God saw that they were good blokes. God saw that it was good. Evening came and morning came and it was the Seventh Day.

On the Seventh Day God looked around at the twinkling barbie fires, heard the hiss of opening beer cans and the raucous laughter of all the Blokes, smelled the aroma of grilled chops and sizzling prawns and God saw that it was good.... well almost good. He saw that the blokes were too tired to clean up and needed a rest. So God created Sheilas - to clean the house, bear children, wash, and cook and clean the BBQ. God saw that it was not just good, it was better than that, it was Bloody Awesome!

IT WAS AUSTRALIA!! Fair Dinkum

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
I'd love to ride on a 380.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Sooooooo, didja "ride home" seated on the top deck or.................?

H

HHGT

I'm tentatively scheduled to fly emirates airlines this summer. I am told first class has suites and a shower. An amazing aircraft for sure.

http://www.emirates.com/english/flying/our_fleet/emirates_a380/emirates_a380.aspx

Last edited:

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
That would be awesome!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
What no replys ?? !! No Wifi on the plane ?? ,, Mike must be sleeping !!! :biggrin .. have a safe trip home .. I was in Oz once,, climbed the Sidney Harbor Bridge !! : )

Last edited:

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
What no replys ?? !! No Wifi on the plane ?? ,, Mike must be sleeping !!! :biggrin .. have a safe trip home .. I was in Oz once,, climbed the Sidney Harbor Bridge !! : )

was sleeping for most of the 13 hr flight to LAX... and no Wifi on Intl flights yet. Plane was awesome. The cabin pressure is higher than most planes so it is really quite..... and yes EP I was in the upper deck business where the seats go full vertical... First class has suites.

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
The suites are nice..Especially on Emirates..

Not from first hand knowledge, but folks I work with have used them.. Has replaced the Concord flight as the E ticket of airline travel.