My lil' 6-year-old grandson...

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
...has already learned that a handsome dude in a 'sharp (not to mention 'fast'!) car' is completely irresistible to the ladies...even those who are 'a couple years' his senior!

This photo wasn't 'staged', BTW.

(My grandson is showing the little blond in the white T-shirt how the car's fwd/rev gear shift operates. [The car is motor-powered.])

Attachments

• IMG_20150706_184627.jpg
    IMG_20150706_184627.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 153

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Very cute photo!

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
...has already learned that a handsome dude in a 'sharp (not to mention 'fast'!) car' is completely irresistible to the ladies...even those who are 'a couple years' his senior!

This photo wasn't 'staged', BTW.

(My grandson is showing the little blond in the white T-shirt how the car's fwd/rev gear shift operates. [The car is motor-powered.])

He's already put more mileage on his car, than you did on your GT!!!!

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Partial to the blondes, eh? Good man.:)

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
I've got pics of my only grandson in my FGT last year at the age of 1 year. We stood him up in the drivers seat and he saw those toggle switches and shifter and I thought he had six hands the way he was grabbing everything. Going to do a yearly "photo shoot" so he can brag when he gets to kindergarten.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
The little man is getting quite kick out of that car. He got a new bike a couple days prior to me bringing the car over. 'Hasn't touched the bike since! :lol

Partial to the blondes, eh?

...just like his grampa. :wink

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
The little man is getting quite kick out of that car. He got a new bike a couple days prior to me bringing the car over. 'Hasn't touched the bike since! :lol

...just like his grampa. :wink

EP you have to be careful, before you know it he will shun IC cars and only drive EVs, they seem to be the modern babe magnet. :lol

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
LOL at the matching helmets and dresses. Anything to get the attention of a guy with a race car.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Way to go Gramps. Good stuff.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
"Kayvan" finally have some serious competition :lol :lol :lol

BlackICE