w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
Great to hear! You have impeccable taste in color. :thumbsup

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Happy for you ! remember to not be too disappointed in the beginning, as for the first 100 miles the engine will not give it's power fully... with half the injectors still asleep...
Enjoy !

WhiteBlueGT said:
Look forward to a great ride in the morning..... :banana

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Enjoy your new ride. Looks like you picked the fastest color! :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Very nice Jerry! I will have to give you a handicap for the extra weight of the center racing strip :biggrin :biggrin Looks great, enjoy to the max!! :cheers

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
congaratulations :cheers

SMLDONZI

Sep 27, 2005
NE OH/SW VA
Awesome, whiteblueGT! Congratulations, it must be a great feeling. It'll be a terrific weekend for you.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Just spent the last hour or so having a little street time with the new GT. Great ride. I was a bit disapointed though when the silver interior door panel dropped off the passenger door while driving dow the street. It looks like they used double stick tape to install the piece. Hummm

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Congratulations!

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
WhiteBlueGT said:
Just spent the last hour or so having a little street time with the new GT. Great ride. I was a bit disapointed though when the silver interior door panel dropped off the passenger door while driving dow the street. It looks like they used double stick tape to install the piece. Hummm

Hey don't sweat that door trim. Mine also needed to be re taped and they are well aware of it at the plant. I called.
The car is the bomb on the street, and watch the crowds and kids with camera phones collect around the GT.

wonkawonka

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Lebanon
I second the correct color choice :) It looks just like mine ;-)

Be careful on the freeways, you may cause accidents. When I drove mine up from the dealership, my friend behind me in his Porsche told me of 3 accidents that almost happened when cars around us slowed down and veered to take pictures with their camera phones. And that's in Los Angeles. Somewhere else where $100,000+ cars aren't so common will be more extreme, I expect.

Cool Runnin'

GT Owner
Oct 6, 2005
Miami Beach
SLF360 said:
Happy for you ! remember to not be too disappointed in the beginning, as for the first 100 miles the engine will not give it's power fully... with half the injectors still asleep...
Enjoy !

Mine just arrived yesterday (blue w/ white stripes). I love it! I know that the car has a rev limiter (4000) until you drive it for 5 continuous miles, but wasn't aware of any first 100 miles injector issue. Can you please clarify?