My first post is one of gratitude

Mr.Peebles

GT Owner
Jun 19, 2019
This is my first post and it’s one of gratitude. I learned on April 4th, 2019 that I’d been awarded an allocation of the 2022 Ford GT and on August 7th, 2020 I received news that I’d been allocated a Heritage Edition. I fell in love with the Ford GT back in 1966 when I was nine and it has been the racing heritage of the Ford GT that has kept me excited about the car to this day. I’ve never owned a vehicle as special as this one and plan to drive it and enjoy every aspect of its stellar capabilities. While seemingly impossible to be any more excited about the Ford GT than I am now, I want you all to know that your posts have been a source of enjoyment, education and excitement for me since I heard the news, leaving me grateful for each and every one of you. Enjoy your cars and keep sharing the Ford spirit that goes with them. Together we have been given the privilege of representing the very best of a great company with the heritage of setting standards for American automotive ingenuity. And, please share Ford's crowning achievement with people everywhere who I’m sure will be as breathless as I was the first time I caught a glimpse of this remarkable automobile.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Congratulations on your soon to be Heritage and your first post.

Reactions: Mr.Peebles

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Congratulations on your allocation, and welcome to the Forum! It sure is enjoyable to converse with and learn from other GT enthusiasts.

jr66

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2017
scottsdale
Welcome to the forum and the greatest people and cars.

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Congratulations with your allocation . From reading your first post you are obviously a ford guy thru and thru. Glad the posts you read have kept you in the loop and a dream soon to come true. Can't wait to read more of your posts of your journey.

GTinTN

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2019
Brentwood, TN
Can't wait to see pictures when it arrives - congratulations!!!!

kiko1

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2020
Miami, FL
Wow, what an awesome feeling that must be. I'm sure you will have some sleepless nights in anticipation of receiving the car. I was present for my friend Ernie's NFGT Heritage and the excitement level was through the roof! Congrats and I look forward to seeing the pics.

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Congratulations Sir! Looking forward to pix when she arrives!

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Congratulation and welcome to the Forum.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
This is my first post and it’s one of gratitude. I learned on April 4th, 2019 that I’d been awarded an allocation of the 2022 Ford GT and on August 7th, 2020 I received news that I’d been allocated a Heritage Edition. I fell in love with the Ford GT back in 1966 when I was nine and it has been the racing heritage of the Ford GT that has kept me excited about the car to this day. I’ve never owned a vehicle as special as this one and plan to drive it and enjoy every aspect of its stellar capabilities. While seemingly impossible to be any more excited about the Ford GT than I am now, I want you all to know that your posts have been a source of enjoyment, education and excitement for me since I heard the news, leaving me grateful for each and every one of you. Enjoy your cars and keep sharing the Ford spirit that goes with them. Together we have been given the privilege of representing the very best of a great company with the heritage of setting standards for American automotive ingenuity. And, please share Ford's crowning achievement with people everywhere who I’m sure will be as breathless as I was the first time I caught a glimpse of this remarkable automobile.
Congrats and welcome to the forum! When you get a moment, please tell us a little about yourself.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Congratulations and Welcome to the family!!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congratulations Mr. Peebles and enjoy your journey toward ownership of the most remarkable road car you will ever own! Even after owning my early 2017 Ford GT for 3 years and 4 months I still get chill bumps every time I remove her cover and just stand a stare at her! Nothing more beautiful than a Ford GT. Enjoy every minute of the GT Forum, it’s members, their GT’s and their experiences and pictures! Welcome aboard and hang on you’ll enjoy the ride!

Attachments

• 34681EE8-8492-4E08-8403-E512AD7CF016.jpeg
    34681EE8-8492-4E08-8403-E512AD7CF016.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Congratulations and coming here will enhance your owning experience.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Welcome!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Totally agree with all of the above!
A great forum
Great group of people
Amazing car! Like no other!
As they said with the 05/06 GT’s.
It’s the one!
The wait is the worst part!

TTS

GT Owner
Apr 11, 2008
Hastings, Nebraska
Congrats and welcome

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Welcome Mr Peebles to the best forum in the world! Can't wait to see your GT when it arrives!

Ed

Mr.Peebles

GT Owner
Jun 19, 2019
Congrats and welcome to the forum! When you get a moment, please tell us a little about yourself.
I’m that guy who loves anything with wheels. I grew up washing and waxing cars for my dad who was more successful feeding us by buying and selling antique and classic cars than he was in the early days of his industrial auction business. My profile pic is my favorite photo of him in a ’34 Ford Roadster. I also spent a lot of time growing up sweeping factory floors and cleaning machinery to prepare it for sale. This taught me a lot about the value of manufacturing assets and set the foundation of my building a global valuation and consulting business. And during this incredible journey I had the privilege to assist the smallest and largest corporations in the world, helping them successfully address a wide variety of business challenges. This includes building a great relationship with Ford Motor Company and some groundbreaking work that changed the way automotive manufacturing equipment was taxed in the State of Michigan. So whether I’m admiring them, driving them or helping OEM’s and tier 1, 2 and 3 manufactures who make all the materials and component parts that go into them, I love everything about cars.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Congrats on your car and welcome to a great forum / people

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Welcome to the family Mr Peebles. Looking forward to meeting you.