My Fifteen Minutes of Fame

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
Gentlemen,

There is a magazine called "Makes and Models" which features exotic cars and clothed, purty women (the "Models" part). While this is not a magazine that I would ordinarily buy, I HAD to purchase the October 2005 issue. On page 104 is a spread featuring blue/white and white/blue Ford GTs. The white car is mine :thumbsup The day I flew out to pick my car up, the owner of both cars (yes, he had two) told me that the previous evening, a magazine called Makes and Models had been taking pictures of my soon to be new car and that I should watch for it on the newstand. I didn't think much about it at the time, but sure enough, there it is. Photos were taken at the owner's house, which can be seen in the background. Sure hope those skinnly models didn't dent anything with all their posing :ack

I'm famous, even though you might not know it :banana

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Congrats on the new GT. Great color choice!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Good show, nice color!! :biggrin

bitzman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 7, 2005
I like the part about where the writer comments on those who criticize the doors

The writer of the article, who I have never heard of, made a good comment about those who complain the door design makes the drivers wet when they open them in the rain. something like" People who complaina bout that are like the kind who complain that Pamela Lee Anderson has a tattoo."

After reading that I am not so hard in comments about the door design, they are impractical but so is Pamela Lee!

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Mitty, I think you owe it to all of us to scan some of those pictures and post them here.... :biggrin

V8 FGT

GT Owner
Oct 2, 2005
London
:biggrin
Indeed lets have some pics please..................:thumbsup

Vic

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2005
The OC
bitzman said:
After reading that I am not so hard in comments about the door design, they are impractical but so is Pamela Lee!

Hmm, after seeing it from that perspective, I'd have to agree! :lol