Moved to Clearwater FL. Running a Military Charity

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Hey Guys,
Just retired from my medical practice and have moved to Clearwater FL to run a military charity.
The organization is known as the Armed Forces Families Foundation, and every penny donated goes to the vets and their families.
No big corp headquarters and a voluntary organization.
Looking for people to meet here for contacts and hook up with the car stuff.
Need to hit up the local shows.
Looking forward to hearing from the people on the ground here and any forum members who might want to donate.
My Best,
Mark

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Mark,

Welcome to the area. We have a good group of GT owners here. I'm about 10 minutes south of you. duPont Registry Cars & Coffee every third Saturday and Reeves Cars & Coffee the first Saturday of each month. I look forward to meeting you.
Paul

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Thanks Paul!
Look forward to seeing you,
Best,
Mark

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Mark is good people!! We will miss him up here in Westchester County!! Best of Luck, and make sure to give a call when you're back up in the hood!!!

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Thanks Roger!
Already miss you guys.
Stay well.
Mark

MartynL

GT Owner
Feb 19, 2012
Sarasota, FL
Welcome to the West Coast of FL! I run a carguy lunch group south of you in Sarasota and a bunch of us own GTs. We also have a satellite group in the Clearwater-St.Pete area, but don't believe they have members with GTs. Check out our website and contact me if you'd like more info, would love to have you at lunch one day, or as a regular. Check out http://www.sarasotacaferacers.com/
Marty

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Thanks Marty!
Trying to get stuff squared away here.
Back to you.
My best,
Mark