More New Jersey Owners

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I always thought that New Jersey GT ownership was underrepresented (at least on the Forum) considering our population and average income. I was at a spectacular C&C today in Parsippany and met two new owners, both Tungsten like mine! One took delivery last week and the other receives his next week. Sign in, boys, and say hello.

Howard

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
Mine is also Tungsten. Did we buy all the best colored cars!!

Joe

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yes, we HAD a lot of you Jersey Shore type guys here, but I think we finally ran them off. They either moved to another state or got THE message.

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
You talkin' to ME?

Howard

sethgt

GT Owner
Mar 30, 2010
New Jersey

Hi,
I own a white w/ blue stripes and red brake calipers in Closter, NJ. Have a close friend with the identical car in Saddle River, NJ. Also, I know another owner with the same white/ blue in Cresskill, NJ.

Thanks,
Seth

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Jeez, where have you guys been hiding? I'm in Florida for the winter but we'll have to coordinate a get-together in the spring.

Howard

EL GT2

GT Owner
Sep 26, 2012
Branchburg, NJ
Hi Howard,

Finally got access to post on the Forums. Pleasure meeting you at the big C&C last Sunday. Autoweek was quick to get an article out on this event:

http://www.autoweek.com/article/201...8275_63746146_381947598553490#f312b25cea9e188

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Hey...do you Jersey guys actually let gasoline attendants do the pumping in your GTs?

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
No attendant has touched ANY of my cars in decades. Like most of us I have a favorite station and they're happy to see me drive up because they know I'll take care of myself.

Howard

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I have a special pit crew girl with a short dress that fills the tungsten beast wile others getting fuel at the time take pics.

Johnneymax

GT Owner
Oct 31, 2011
New Jersey
Hi,
My name is John and I have a 2006 midnight blue with white stripes. The Ida's have done a lot of upgrades to it. I live in Monmouth County, New Jersey. I drive it all the time. My father lives here too, he has a tungsten 2006, it never leaves the garage. And his neighbor has a midnight blue one as well; I don't know what year.

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Well, that does it. I think we have the most FGT's per square mile. That being said, I still never see another on the road!

Howard

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
Well lets revive this thread. Another jersey guy here. Hope all you guys can make it to my C&C in Ocean City, NJ on July 9th at the ocean city tabernacle from 9-Noon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shor

GT Owner
Apr 30, 2006
nj
:cheers Heritage in Colts Neck

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
:cheers Heritage in Colts Neck

I'm south jersey, Haddonfield and ocean city. Colts Neck to Ocean City is just 72 miles. A good Saturday morning drive for the heritage to C&C down here. It's more of a show than a C&C but there's no registration or awards.

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
YELLGT, your event is a week from tomorrow and I'm considering the 2 1/2 hour drive from Passaic County.....weather permitting.

Howard

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
YELLGT, your event is a week from tomorrow and I'm considering the 2 1/2 hour drive from Passaic County.....weather permitting.

Howard

Last year was a lot of fun according to some of the guys that showed up. On my end it was a bit stressful but sounds like everyone had fun. What we may do after the show is take the GT guys to a spot for some photos afterwards. Looks like the weather down here is going to be "generally sunny"

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I should be able to make it

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005