Misc I bought for sale

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
As shown all + shipping or can bring everything but cover to Rally. All + shipping will quote with zip

R and L mirror assy.SOLD CJ428

Fog light either side SOLD GT VENOM

Short throw shifter $385 decided not to install

Polished ball and sleeve for above$ 99

New GT cover with bag never unwrapped with original plastic bag and cardboard shipping container $ 600
can bring to Rally without shipping box

Attachments

• IMG_5728.jpg
    IMG_5728.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
How hard to install the short throw shifter??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I'm sure someone that knows will chime in

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
It's a fair amount of interior disassembly to get the tunnel cover off, but it requires no special tools. Unfortuately it looks like Ford has taken down all of the installation instructions for all of the Ford GT mods.

It's a great shifter.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
It's a fair amount of interior disassembly to get the tunnel cover off, but it requires no special tools. Unfortuately it looks like Ford has taken down all of the installation instructions for all of the Ford GT mods.

It's a great shifter.

My Ford mechanic was able to pull up the instructions through a Ford intra-website. So a dealer should be able to print them out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I'll take the mirrors want to try to do a carbon overlay on them

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I did not think short shifter was hard. You have to take the sub or center pocket out (weather you have a Mac radio or not) that allows the removal of the center console.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I did not think short shifter was hard. You have to take the sub or center pocket out (weather you have a Mac radio or not) that allows the removal of the center console.

like specracer said, the shifter is not hard to install. it's just all the stuff (console, speaker enclosure, side console trim panels and emergency brake bezel) that have to come out first. personally I wasn't all that impressed with the short throw shifter. it seems to get better the more you use it but was a little rachety in the beginning and I didn't think the throw was all that much different for the cost but that's all just my opinion. that and 2 cents won't get you a whole heck of a lot. lol!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
It is a fantastic addition at the track. You can tell the difference there.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I bought this with the idea if having it installed. I drove a couple with the short shifter and there is a difference but for me I don't want to give up the smooth feel of the stock shifter and thoughts of me being fast on the track died after my first ride with Specracer.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Car cover and shifter/ball still available. OBO

Last edited:

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Pm sent.

PJA

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 12, 2011
Hi, if you still have the car cover please give me a call, 914-490-8365, thanks, Pat