Michigan Ford Gt's...

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
Hi Guys, Any interest in driving our GT's to dinner somewhere in the Metro Detroit area? Keith

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'm up for any time. We could always go to Vinsetta Garage, but unfortunately it's always a 32 hour wait at this point. I pulled up the other day and the valet waved me back to park right in front and he informed us it was a 90 minute wait when we got out. No thanks!

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
Weather forecast is great for Saturday. Sunday possible rain. Maybe they will lets us park in front. Otherwise, parking is bad there. Redcoat tavern? Pasquale's? Birmingham? etc...cell ph# 248 736 4256 Keith

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
I'm up for any time. We could always go to Vinsetta Garage, but unfortunately it's always a 32 hour wait at this point. I pulled up the other day and the valet waved me back to park right in front and he informed us it was a 90 minute wait when we got out. No thanks!
Of course you are - what are you, about 10 minutes from there? LOL

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
I leave for Pennsylvania tomorrow for the weekend ...and to pull my trailer back from my farm to load the GT in next week to travel to New Orleans...for Rally 7.
I suspect by the time I return from New Orleans Rally 7 it will be poor weather..and ready to store the GT.

This sounds like a good idea for next year...we have a lot of owners within 30 minutes of Woodward Ave. The Calif and Arizona guys seem to do this on a regular basis..

andy (AJB - Long lake and Middlebelt)

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
Absolutely, next year!! Maybe even this fall, if the weather cooperates. Stay in touch. Keith