Marshall Goldman motor sales

dharrell

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2019
Fredericksburg Tx
has anyone bought a FGT from Marshall Goldman in the Cleveland Ohio area? also does anyone know a good reputable mechanic for a PPI? thanks in advance for any replies

jammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2016
I bought a car from them a couple of years ago. Wouldn't give them my business again. And if they suggest having Earl of North Coast Exotics do the PPI for you --DON'T.

Last edited:

dharrell

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2019
Fredericksburg Tx
I bought a car from them a couple of years ago. Wouldn't give them my business again.And if they suggest having Earl of North Coast Exotics do the PPI for you --DON'T.
you mind sharing why your would not deal with them? sales staff? hid details on your purchase? and they did suggest Earl......:-(

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Did you use the Forum Search function?

And for that area the right person to do the PPI is Rich the GT Guy.

dharrell

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2019
Fredericksburg Tx
Did you use the Forum Search function?

And for that area the right person to do the PPI is Rich the GT Guy.
thank you......I have reached out to Rich

franimal007

Owner
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY
I think jammer has said enough for me....

jammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2016
you mind sharing why your would not deal with them? sales staff? hid details on your purchase? and they did suggest Earl......:-(

My car arrived with missing parts including hard to find turn signal relay which is NLA that someone had to pull out from under the dash, and missing miscellaneous loose items that were in the car when inspected but were missing when delivered. Took many weeks and letter to the owner to get the situation corrected.

Earl does almost all of their service and PPIs, so he can't really be considered independent. He reported all the obvious minor stuff but missed reporting bad engine mounts, oil leaks from front engine cover, valve covers, and a leaky AC compressor.

Rick Mustang

GT Owner
Mar 29, 2016
Central Texas
I’m in the area weekly if I can help. But Rich is the right guy for PPI

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Lol bought a 575 Ferrari from them, had it shipped to a local dealer. On the way home stopped at a buddies house and while checking the car out my buddy found a small bag of Columbia’s finest export. Sure made another buddy of mine happy. 😂

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Lol bought a 575 Ferrari from them, had it shipped to a local dealer. On the way home stopped at a buddies house and while checking the car out my buddy found a small bag of Columbia’s finest export. Sure made another buddy of mine happy. 😂

what? It wasn‘t a Delorean?

jammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2016
what? It wasn‘t a Delorean?
He said a "small bag" not a suitcase.

Reactions: Iconic GT