Mahalo nui loa!!

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Thank you all! I should go the safe route and leave it at that as I'm sure to miss some very important friends. However, I'd be remiss if I didn't at least give it a go.

Mrs. AlohaGT and I were thrilled to finally catch up with all whom we haven't seen since Rally III or before. Definitely don't want to miss another Rally like we did last year.

As HiloDave well knows, the logistics for us Hawaiians can be a bit complex at times. As a result, it takes a village...and many within this great Forum village. For all those who have and continue to be so generous of your time and expertise in allowing us to enjoy our FGT on the mainland, we are most grateful.

First, thank you to the incredible Pond and Cool Tech family of Kendall aka nota4re, Ryan, Cindy, and Lauren without whose support, these great times wouldn't be possible.

M/M Apollo, we enjoyed our time with you immensely and thank you so much for all your help with TX.

Thank you to Shadowman and Ed Sims for the flawless transport, storing, caring and feeding of my gal. And thanks, Ed, for dinner. How embarrassing you beat me to the check. Our treat in UT.

Many thanks, again, Shadowman for arrangements to and in TX which will allow me to achieve my goal of 200+ next week.

Texas Mongrel, you are too kind to take my gal in and look after her. I'm most appreciative.

Chip, words can not adequately express my appreciation for making this happen for me. Also, you executed your duties at the Rally in the same fashion you do the rest of the year on the Forum - with class and flawlessly.

Mullet, thank you for all the valuable insight and see you next week.

Specracer, your instruction while we were in the Camaro was most helpful. It made the transition from wet to dry and to the FGT most enjoyable.

DBK, you make all of this possible for us. Thank you for bringing us all together every year and thank you for keeping us all connected throughout the year.

See many of you at the Mile and at Rally VI! Hopefully, we'll see some of you at one or two other events being planned in between.

Aloha!

Last edited:

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
And thanks, Ed, for dinner. How embarrassing you beat me to the check.

Holy cow, Ed.... I always heard you were really fast at the track... now i have even a better understanding. I'm like 0 for 9 when dining with Kelvin. He's even pulled the, "uh, excuse me when I go to the restroom" trick and diverted the bill before it arrives. You should get a plaque or something for this achievement!!!

Aug 25, 2006
AlohaGT it was great seeing you and I am glad that we were able to tend to the transporting of your gal.

Now be safe and have a great experience with her at the Texas mile.

Takes care

Shadowman

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Expensive T-Shirts.

Kelvin,

The Mile is one of the very few places where you can enjoy all the performance your Heffner TT has to offer. :banana Wear your $35,000.00 dollar 200 MPH Club T-shirt with pride!! :thumbsup

Chip

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Kelvin -the biggest mistake of my life was agreeing to look after your Hefner Heritage - now I keep hearing a voice inside my head saying "twin turbo......must install....twin turbo"! Can't wait to see you run at the Mile and hopefully you'll be getting some Houston GT support/cheering section. See you soon

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Great to see you this year. You did great on the track! Good luck at the Mile!!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey Kelvin,, Have fun at the mile event !! :banana

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
We're glad you made it Kelvin! (Mrs. Bloom too!)

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Mahalo nui loa :confused - is that those chocolate macadamia nuts? :biggrin

We had such a great time and really enjoyed being able to spend time with you and your wonderful wife!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Thanks for the kind words AlohaGT! Heidi & I had a fun time. Ship your car to Sacramento/San Francisco for Rally VI & we'll drive to SLC. I'll let you pick up the bill for dinner if you're fast enough! I know you'll be fast enough at the Mile! Have wicked fun in TX.

Ed

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Thanks for the kind words AlohaGT! Heidi & I had a fun time. Ship your car to Sacramento/San Francisco for Rally VI & we'll drive to SLC. I'll let you pick up the bill for dinner if you're fast enough! I know you'll be fast enough at the Mile! Have wicked fun in TX.

Ed

Sounds like a good trip.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Sounds like a good trip.

Ok, then can I count you in Black Ice?

Ed