Lull before the Storm??

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Everything has been pretty quiet around here for the last several weeks since the flurry of activity following allocations. We need some kind of new information so we can gossip and speculate!!:lol

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Last I heard we were supposed to get our info packs delivered before Thanksgiving, so not too long to wait if true (although they didn't say which year!)

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Did someone say " Storm " my ears are ringing.... :biggrin

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Any speculation on delivery dates and magazine tests??? Just curious to see what the opinion of the car is. Waiting on pins and needles to hear/see you guys with these!

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Any bets on anyone getting one this year?

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
Any bets on anyone getting one this year?

At least one will be for the Le Mans rules, but unless you've a last name that's Ford it's not you.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
There will be a couple.

Then a bunch. Can't really say much beyond that, but the wheels are turning.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
There will be a couple.

That's what I'm talking about, let's speculate on what is a " bunch " LOL. Encouraging info for sure

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I think Stormcat will be loaning his new GT out for magazine testing! Very nice of him I say!

Ed

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
That's what I'm talking about, let's speculate on what is a " bunch " LOL.

When I was a kid and had to do a "bunch" of chores, it was like 2. When I was visiting my Grandmother's house and she told me to take a "bunch" of M&M's from the candy bowl it was 100! I guess it depends on your perspective. I hope the GT'S are delivered like my M&M's.

FrankTheTank

GT Owner
Jul 27, 2016
Austin, Texas
Guess we aren't getting the material samples and ordering info before Thanksgiving after all... bummed

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
There will be a couple.

Hope our forum guys are at the front end of the list! Thanks Dave.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
It'll be in December everyone!

Ed

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
2016 0r 2017?
It'll be in December everyone!

Ed

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
I'm ready for the storm...It's like sitting in a boat fishing and the fish's ain't biting....

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I'm ready for the storm...It's like sitting in a boat fishing and the fish's ain't biting....

I'd be happy with a little nibble

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
The wait makes it even more exciting!

Ed

PS Patience is power!

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
These discussions remind me of when I was hunting for my present GT more than 10 years ago.
Rather than looking all over the country and chasing GT’s that fit my requirements; now I am “hunting” for the new GT via the Ford GT Configuration WEB Site and pictures others put up on the NET.
Much as before, it is very hard to decide on which color being they all look so good.
The “hunt” and the “chase” are exciting as is the “anticipation”, much like as a child the wait for Christmas Morning.
This is all part of the extraordinary ownership experience we will all remember and enjoy for years to come.
I have always enjoyed a good “hunt”.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
These discussions remind me of when I was hunting for my present GT more than 10 years ago.
Rather than looking all over the country and chasing GT’s that fit my requirements; now I am “hunting” for the new GT via the Ford GT Configuration WEB Site and pictures others put up on the NET.
Much as before, it is very hard to decide on which color being they all look so good.
The “hunt” and the “chase” are exciting as is the “anticipation”, much like as a child the wait for Christmas Morning.
This is all part of the extraordinary ownership experience we will all remember and enjoy for years to come.
I have always enjoyed a good “hunt”.

I agree completely!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I think Stormcat will be loaning his new GT out for magazine testing! Very nice of him I say!

Ed
:rolleyes :rolleyes