Luggage Compartment Liner

dr914

GT Owner
Feb 11, 2009
Marietta Georgia
That is Scott Minch=Northwood GT on the forum here. His price has gone from about 750 up to the price now. I guess supply and demand. There is no supply and he has one so you pay what he wants you to pay.

I will be probably making a carbon fiber version. I need a few for cars i have and some customers. Its about the only option at this point if ford is not going to reproduce them..
This is what kills me about our cars, the availability and cost of replacement parts. Makes one scared to drive or handle it for fear of breaking someone or wearing something out and then not being able to find a good replacement, and or the cost of that replacement part

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Corners market on trunk tubs. Expects to make a killing. :cool:

Finds tubs all eaten by rats. o_O😡😭

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
That is Scott Minch=Northwood GT on the forum here. His price has gone from about 750 up to the price now. I guess supply and demand. There is no supply and he has one so you pay what he wants you to pay.

I will be probably making a carbon fiber version. I need a few for cars i have and some customers. Its about the only option at this point if ford is not going to reproduce them..

What‘s not to like about some additional carbon parts 😉

Reactions: B.M.F.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
The flocking comes off fairly easily
Any stains can be difficult to remove too