LOST (Tv series ) and possible explanation

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Ok lost viewers!

It's a parallel universe story.

The island is a nexus of parallel universes and it exist based on the individual's observed reality (a real life science fact based on book called The quantum enigma...read it...one of the top three books I have ever read and it will shed light on this story) .

When they travel back to the real world it's another reality etc.

it's a sci fi writer's dream.

They also have plenty of explanations in micro form not macro. As an example we will know exactly why Sayid shot that guy on the golf course (micro). We might not find out what it all means (macro).

Last edited:

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
I've never watched the show but the talent continue to make our local paper as they are Lost from the line up as each DUIs.

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
yes . its old news ....that was a year ago ...2 cast members out of 36 but ...................it's great to know .............you , ..........as a local , ...........support the series ! :wink

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
yes . its old news ....that was a year ago ...2 cast members out of 36 but ...................it's great to know .............you , ..........as a local , ...........support the series ! :wink

Aloha MK2_GT, I'm afraid you're a bit behind the times. I won't go through chapter and verse as there are better and more interesting matters to talk about; however, the number of cast members who have run afoul of the law have climbed into the double digits. The two of whom you speak are Michele Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros. What about Daniel Dae Kim who had his DL recently revoked and is still unable to drive? How about Adewale Agbaje who was fired after being arrested for disobeying a LEO and driving without a DL? How about...enough said. :ack

Further, you may be surprised in my various capacities professionally, as well as personally, how much I support the series. I don't watch TV, that doesn't mean I'm not a supporter. We're most appreciative that ABC and other studios choose Hawaii to shoot. We strongly believe that no location can compete with our combination of assets - nonpareil weather; outstanding, unique and diverse environment; home to 11 of 13 major life zones in the world; very generous tax credits; a melting pot of incredibly talented people; obviously a proud 50th State; and I could go on. We thank you and 16 million other viewers for being a Lost fan. :wink

Last edited:

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Aloha MK2_GT, I'm afraid you're a bit behind the times. I won't go through chapter and verse as there are better and more interesting matters to talk about; however, the number of cast members who have run afoul of the law have climbed into the double digits. The two of whom you speak are Michele Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros. What about Daniel Dae Kim who had his DL recently revoked and is still unable to drive? How about Adewale Agbaje who was fired after being arrested for disobeying a LEO and driving without a DL? How about...enough said. :ack

Further, you may be surprised in my various capacities professionally, as well as personally, how much I support the series. I don't watch TV, that doesn't mean I'm not a supporter. We're most appreciative that ABC and other studios choose Hawaii to shoot. We strongly believe that no location can compete with our combination of assets - nonpareil weather; outstanding, unique and diverse environment; home to 11 of 13 major life zones in the world; very generous tax credits; a melting pot of incredibly talented people; obviously a proud 50th State; and I could go on. We thank you and 16 million other viewers for being a Lost fan. :wink

I stand corrected, maybe the cast needs alcohol rehab or something...strange...BTW what's a LEO?

I have to go visit. Sounds incredible actually!

Last edited:

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/mko/

mko5.jpg

thats what I want to check out whenever it is that I go to Hawaii :)

As to LOST .... I only just started watching late last year.

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
BTW what's a LEO?

Law Enforcement Officer

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Law Enforcement Officer

D'OH!

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/mko/

mko5.jpg

thats what I want to check out whenever it is that I go to Hawaii :)

As to LOST .... I only just started watching late last year.

Yes, that is the summit of Mauna Kea volcano on the Big Island of Hawaii. Home of the the planet's largest astronomical observatory. There are 13 telescopes and we boast the best viewing environment anywhere. Incidentally, Mauna Kea is the tallest mountain in the world when measured from its base.

It is presently covered in snow as are several of our volcanos on a couple islands.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
I stand corrected, maybe the cast needs alcohol rehab or something...strange...BTW what's a LEO?

I have to go visit. Sounds incredible actually!

Let me know when you're ready to visit - we'll roll out the Aloha FGT welcome mat! :party

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
LOST is the one show I do watch...keeps me guessing all the time.
Oh, and there is this one gal on the show...I think her name is Kate...:eek