Looking for Seats

Enzo101

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2015
Clarksville, AR
Hello all,
Looking for a driver and passenger seat to replace my current ones. Will also look at buying just the leather if you have that instead.
Thank you in advance.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
They are still available new in upper and lower sections. Not inexpensive.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL

Reactions: Enzo101

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Assuming you just need the leather redone, maybe a good upholstery shop? My seats were redone that way (but not to stock on purpose).

Enzo101

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2015
Clarksville, AR
They are still available new in upper and lower sections. Not inexpensive.
I saw the price on Ford's site. Hoping someone on her has an extra set.

Enzo101

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2015
Clarksville, AR
Assuming you just need the leather redone, maybe a good upholstery shop? My seats were redone that way (but not to stock on purpose).
That's an option I was considering. Would you mind to send me some pics of yours?

69b302

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2021
Upstate NY
I have no experience with them directly, but they have come up in other threads on this site and with good reviews.

Steve Hemstock
Knights Upholstery Inc.
www.tailoredbyknights.com

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
That's an option I was considering. Would you mind to send me some pics of yours?

I'll post them here, with a little background. The 2nd owner of the car did not like the "industrial" look and feel of the leather used originally so he had a high end upolstery shop in Phoenix do the whole interior (big $$$), fine grain leather...nice work. I bought the car despite this, but will admit I now like having an upscale look.

Recently, we had a door panel redone in my Mother's Jeep and they did a good job matching the grain to match the other panel ($300). So it depends on what you want.

IMG_0075 small.jpgIMG_0242 small.jpgIMG_0074 small.jpg

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I saw the price on Ford's site. Hoping someone on her has an extra set.

Yeah, I totally get that. You might want to punch the part #'s in here;

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I have no experience with them directly, but they have come up in other threads on this site and with good reviews.

Steve Hemstock
Knights Upholstery Inc.
www.tailoredbyknights.com

I tried to get him going on a project of mine. He seems as busy as he wants to be doing yachts.

Enzo101

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2015
Clarksville, AR
I'll post them here, with a little background. The 2nd owner of the car did not like the "industrial" look and feel of the leather used originally so he had a high end upolstery shop in Phoenix do the whole interior (big $$$), fine grain leather...nice work. I bought the car despite this, but will admit I now like having an upscale look.

Recently, we had a door panel redone in my Mother's Jeep and they did a good job matching the grain to match the other panel ($300). So it depends on what you want.

View attachment 64342View attachment 64343View attachment 64344
I may go this route. It looks factory.

FerrariSlayer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 3, 2014
Spring, TX
Hello all,
Looking for a driver and passenger seat to replace my current ones. Will also look at buying just the leather if you have that instead.
Thank you in advance.
PM sent

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
I may go this route. It looks factory.

Factory style with better materials and contrasting stitching. It really looks nice.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Factory style with better materials and contrasting stitching. It really looks nice.

What is the material called and why is it better?

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
What is the material called and why is it better?

Better grade of leather....downsides is that it needs more conditioning and is not as durable (although it was done over a decade ago and still looks great)