Looking for replacement rear louvers/vents

FordGT4life

GT Owner
May 11, 2017
If this is wrong section mods feel free to move.

As most of you know, the rear vents typically break due to heat. I remember seeing some aftermarket billet ones for sale here a long time ago. Does anyone know where I can purchase them from? TIA

Last edited:

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan

USA GT - STAN WHITE

FORD
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 13, 2007
Gardnerville, Nevada
Have white O.E.M powdered coated center vents with satin black side vents. New Never installed.
$1500.00. I have a listing for them under GT Products, with pictures.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Have white O.E.M powdered coated center vents with satin black side vents. New Never installed.

Stan, I can't send you a PM for some reason. I'm interested in the white center vents only, as I already have the black side vents. PM me or reply. Thanks.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
FordGT4life, your 1st post, welcome!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
You can't send or receive because you are listed as a spectator.

USA GT - STAN WHITE

FORD
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 13, 2007
Gardnerville, Nevada
Pete, $1,000.00 for the center vents. Stan

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I have long tube headers - which removes the cats. Seems like much less heat in the engine compartment, no issues (yet) with vents..

And agree - welcome!

FordGT4life

GT Owner
May 11, 2017
Does he have a website?
Thank you I will check them out.
FordGT4life, your 1st post, welcome!
Thank you I appreciate it.
I have long tube headers - which removes the cats. Seems like much less heat in the engine compartment, no issues (yet) with vents..
I have heard the LTR do help with heat soak. Do you track yours? The problem started after WSIR big willow.
And agree - welcome!

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Stan, are those the same color of white as the stripes on the cars?

FordGT4life

GT Owner
May 11, 2017
Why does an admin always have to approve my posts? Is there some rule I am not aware of? I did not see a thread for newbies. Not sure why an admin has to approve posts in my own thread. I had written a multi-quoted post and it was never approved for some reason.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Why does an admin always have to approve my posts? Is there some rule I am not aware of? I did not see a thread for newbies. Not sure why an admin has to approve posts in my own thread. I had written a multi-quoted post and it was never approved for some reason.

Yes, there are rules for spectators, but I'm not going to look for them. They are hidden somewhere. This is an owners forum, so you need to get yourself registered as an owner to have full access and PMs.

Edit: Here are some rules. http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/announcement.php?f=69

No big deal...just need DBK to change your status. Welcome!

Last edited: