Looking for Midnight Blue GT

xjsteve

GT Owner
Jan 24, 2013
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hello everyone,
Well, I'm officially my own worst enemy as I wrote this forum a couple of weeks ago, had TWO midnight blue GT's on my list for potential purchase and by the time I made the decision to purchase, they had both sold. Now I cry myself to bed every night like a teenager having lost the first girlfriend. I need help. I need group therapy. Does anyone know a pharmacy that will sell me a pill called a Ford GT with all 4 options, midnight blue, no stories and reasonable mileage (ideally 2-3k)? That, I think, would treat this disease just in time as the snow considers melting and my heart rate struggles to make it past 100 with other activities. I tried to post in the "for sale" forum with the intent to label WTB but being but am not qualified to post there hence my request under general discussion. Thanks for everyone's time.

Steve:facepalm:

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
If none of the site sponsored vendors have one...look on ebay 06 Ford GT.....there is one there albeit with a TT.

xjsteve

GT Owner
Jan 24, 2013
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I should clarify in that I'm looking for a stock car.

Steve

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
You can have mine for $1.3 MIL (the price of the new McLaren P-1).....

xjsteve

GT Owner
Jan 24, 2013
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
OK, I just need a few hours to track down enough monopoly games to make-up the 1.3M.....; Texas - pretty close to Mexico; maybe you want pesos?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I have one with 5k miles coming in next week. Email me at shelbyelite@gmail.com

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Good luck. Blue is gorgeous.

Last edited:

sr71

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2007
Calgary, Great White
Hey I live in Calgary as well, have a midnight blue/white stripe, 20k miles, Had a lot of folks say best color, but "Roxanne" is not for sale. Just too much fun. Biggest problem...not enough interesting roads locally.

There are a couple of other blues in town.

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Good luch with your search. The best day is when the truck pulls up with your GT and it backs off the truck.

xjsteve

GT Owner
Jan 24, 2013
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hi there sr71, do you ever attend the Saturday morning event at Distinctive Collection during the summer season? There are several GT's there most Saturdays. Even if you don't, I am hosting cars and coffee on 2 March at my place in DeWinton 09:00-12:00 with the focus on anyone passionate about cars and getting the winter blues. I'll have basic breakfast goodies but very casual. Should have many of the Distinctive regulars present so should be fun. Likely everyone will be showing-up in their winter beaters.Let me know if you're interested and I can sent you directions/phone number. By the way, the midnight blue car that sold out of Legendary Motors in Toronto last week was from Calgary so I guess I'm just trying to replace the one we lost ;

Steve Douglas

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I have one with 5k miles coming in next week. Email me at shelbyelite@gmail.com

Bingo

Don't snooze on this. I did and missed out the first time to the plate.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Bingo

Don't snooze on this. I did and missed out the first time to the plate.

Do it. If I had the scratch, I'd snatch it up.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Moved by request.