Looking for Ford Blue Oval Entry Mat

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
I am trying to locate a Ford Blue Oval logo carpeted mat. Like used at the dealerships entry doors or in the parts department on the floor near the counters. They are sometimes called safety mats or entry mats. Carpet with a rubber backing and the logo printed in the carpet.

Anyone know where I could purchase one or have one to sell?

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Sounds cool.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
google or bing -floor mat printing..lots of places to have these made.

alt. search for " logo entry mats".

happy shopping. Haven't looked but I would guess Amazon would have them too.

I was given a photo entry mat with a picture of my race car on it. The friendly competitors love to "step on it" hoping to "hurt" my Datsun. Hasn't worked. Great conversation piece at the track.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
I tried searching. Only options I have found was a custom made mat with me supplying the logo. I tried ordering one a few weeks ago and they declined to print using the Ford logo as it is copyrighted or some such. Have not found these for sale already made.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Subscribed! This would be great to have. I'll do some searching too. Here's one. http://www.chinalogomats.com/mats/184.html Doesn't look like retail though. Chinese of course.

Last edited:

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I tried searching. Only options I have found was a custom made mat with me supplying the logo. I tried ordering one a few weeks ago and they declined to print using the Ford logo as it is copyrighted or some such. Have not found these for sale already made.[/QUOTE

Tried asking your local Ford dealer for one?

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
I have not tried that. I will do so.

05 Ford GT

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2005
Excelsior Springs Mo.
My mat was made by Unitog uniform Company and it is model number E8. Try them. If no luck, let me know.

Mike