Looking for an OEM Exhaust Bracket

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
We have a customer who just purchased a GT which has a Stillen exhaust on it. It's a nice exhaust but it eliminates a couple of OEM brackets that the buyer would really like to have. We have a couple of the brackets but we need the long "strap" bracket. This is what allows the OEM exhaust system to grow in length as it heats up. If anyone has one of these and is willing to part with it, please let me know!

ExhaustStrap.jpg

MGinLA

Jul 28, 2020
Calabasas, CA
Kendall maybe this will help. NorthwoodGT just listed one on Ebay. Is this what you are looking for?

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Perfect! I bought it.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
I have one, too, if anyone needs one. And apparently there’s now a “market price”!
We have a customer who just purchased a GT which has a Stillen exhaust on it. It's a nice exhaust but it eliminates a couple of OEM brackets that the buyer would really like to have. We have a couple of the brackets but we need the long "strap" bracket. This is what allows the OEM exhaust system to grow in length as it heats up. If anyone has one of these and is willing to part with it, please let me know!

View attachment 66624

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
I have them in stock but missed this post. Still available from ford.