Looking for a Ford GT to drive

GO's

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 10, 2007
Thousand Oaks
I've been a member here since Jan 2007, but it's been awhile since I've been on this forum. I had a white 2006 Ford GT bought new in San Diego. It was pretty active with the Ford GT group, and it was a great experience. I'll never forget meeting Carol Shelby at the Peterson Museum and almost having the nerve to ask for his autograph. Anyway, I, had to sell it for financial reasons after my company was hit pretty hard by the recession. I've missed the car since, and I am now ready to pull the trigger on another one. You can message me here or call/text me at 805-208-0469.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Welcome back! Good luck with the quest for another!

Reactions: GO's

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Plenty out there for sale. Best of luck!
Welcome back!
You missed a bunch of terrific Rallies!
But lots of local get togethers always going on!

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
I've been a member here since Jan 2007, but it's been awhile since I've been on this forum. I had a white 2006 Ford GT bought new in San Diego. It was pretty active with the Ford GT group, and it was a great experience. I'll never forget meeting Carol Shelby at the Peterson Museum and almost having the nerve to ask for his autograph. Anyway, I, had to sell it for financial reasons after my company was hit pretty hard by the recession. I've missed the car since, and I am now ready to pull the trigger on another one. You can message me here or call/text me at 805-208-0469.

Not sure what color your looking for... but here is a white low mile (662) car 40 minutes from my house. I met the Sales Manager last weekend...

good luck in your search... let me know if interested and you need additional pics etc..... happy to help.

GO's

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 10, 2007
Thousand Oaks
Plenty out there for sale. Best of luck!
Welcome back!
You missed a bunch of terrific Rallies!
But lots of local get togethers always going on!
The Ford GT community is a great group of people.

GO's

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 10, 2007
Thousand Oaks
Thanks for the lead. I’m planning to drive my Ford GT so looking for something around $250+ rather than $350. I like yellow but will probably end up with a grey, red or white (again) just because those are the ones That seem to be out there in my price range.

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
GO - PM sent.

I didn't read your last post (9:33am) until after I sent the PM.