LeMans 2017

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
Dave, Will there be any special arrangements by Ford similar to last year's package for FGT owners and Forum Members attending LeMans this year? If so, would you please post details, logistics and costs when available.

Thanks, usmcfred

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Good question. We'll be in Europe during LM weekend, and I'm trying to decide whether to go again. I want to, but am afraid that nothing will come close to the 2016 experience!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
There is a fantastic experience to be had at Le Mans without Dave holding our hands and taking time away from his family to plan something for us. I think we should be asking Dave what we can do for him.

I'll be at Le Mans again this year assuming Dave gets back to me with my flight, hotel and rental car arrangements.

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I should have that info by next week. The european team put everything together and they will be in Daytona with WEC team, so we're supposed to discuss. I expect there may be a much more limited number of tickets to a similar, but much smaller scale experience. I hope they do something, since this is another big 50th anniversary. I plan on going no matter what, but I'd much prefer to be in some type of Ford facility.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Susan and I are ready to go now!! Haha.

Vince H

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
There is a fantastic experience to be had at Le Mans without Dave holding our hands and taking time away from his family to plan something for us. I think we should be asking Dave what we can do for him.

I'll be at Le Mans again this year assuming Dave gets back to me with my flight, hotel and rental car arrangements.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I should have that info by next week. The european team put everything together and they will be in Daytona with WEC team, so we're supposed to discuss. I expect there may be a much more limited number of tickets to a similar, but much smaller scale experience. I hope they do something, since this is another big 50th anniversary. I plan on going no matter what, but I'd much prefer to be in some type of Ford facility.

Lap around Europe in our new Ford GT's???

Chip

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
This

M1827T10.jpg

and this

14979776-beer-kegs-in-rows-outdoor.jpg

Next ;)

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Ready willing and able.:thumbsup
:cheers

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Monica and I are going, no matter what too, already have plane tickets. :thumbsup

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
I am in, that tour in the new GT around Europe sounds too good to be missed :driving: (where's the smilie without stick when you need it most ?)

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
In!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I'm bringing 4 this year.

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Can't wait to do it again. Keep us posted Dave

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas

If Ford is doing something, put me down for two, please!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
If Ford is doing something, put me down for two, please!

Ditto for Team CB.

Chip

mal

Heritage GT Owner
Nov 23, 2012
London/Kent, UK
I will be doing a hospitality package at Le Mans again this year for the 22nd consecutive year, however I have already sold all 60 places so it is just one lucky stateside GT owner and his family that will get to join us in our luxury VIP centre complete with food drink and continuous entertainment :wink:cheers:cheers

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Mal,

I am assuming that's me. Thanks!!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida