Leaving Texas

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I have left Texas as a workplace/domicile for the duratioin (except for the Rally). I would like to profusely thank people in Texas for treating me so well.

Silverbullitt and Donna, ByeEnzo and Mary: You all made sure I was never left out of things going on and invited me into your homes for pleasant times. We did a lot of GT things, but also other fun stuff to the point I felt like one of the family. As a stranger in a strange land, I was always occupied and enjoyed sharing the Texas lifestyle.

Nardo and Karen: When the position was first offered to me, I called Nardo who said "Come on down." These two kept me busy and took me around everywhere, again, treating me as one of the family. Nardo and I made several trips out of town for GT stuff and I was allowed to drive his RED car when we went to Houston for lunch with the rest of the group. It was nice knowing I had someone close for help if I needed it.

Spirit and Sherry, Tomy and Sue, Magic and Susan, Spaceman and Regina, Texas Mongrel and Roz, Soroush: I saw all of you at a various cccasions and I was happy to be invited and associate with you all. I got to see parts of Texas a regular tourist might never see. Thank you all for the Texas hospitality.

Donnie Mac: It was a pleasure meeting you after all thsese years and I look forward to it again.

Dr. Frank

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Who do we believe? I was told you were deported.....

Seriously, Texas is a great place with wonderful people, especially GT owners!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Sorry to see you go, glad you had a great time ! Come back anytime! Always enjoy your company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Come back and stay longer next time! I'll get you some travel bags...grocery sacks just don't cut it!

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
See y'all again Frank, don't be a stranger

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
My Dear Dr. Frank,

The matter concerning a severe violation of your alien residency status when in Texas has been brought to my attention.

You have moved out of Texas without having an Official Texas Passport in your possession.

The said Passport is now in my possession, and shall remain so until you comply with the terms of this notice.

You are in clear violation of the terms and conditions as stated in paragraph 1); sentence 2) of the Official Texas Passport. {see attached}

Therefore, in accordance with the terms as listed under the statutes of Texas, you will now be sentenced to one of the prescribed punishments as listed under sections a), b), or c) of which YOU may choose the one that you wish to serve. {see attached}

Please advise of your decision; and when you intend to report to serve out your sentence.

PLEASE NOTE:

You may mitigate your sentence, if you so choose, by bribery with alcohol upon your return to Texas.

Upon administration of the desired proper amount of alcohol, you will be provided a full pardon and your sentence commuted.

See you soon.

Spirit - Your Friendly Nemeses

PS: The alcohol bribery option is preferred; keeping track of you has always been exasperating.

Attachments

• Texas Passport 1.jpg
    Texas Passport 1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Texas Passport 2.jpg
    Texas Passport 2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 173

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
He is coming back in February and probably buying a house and becoming a pretend Texan. I think he spent all of his spare time at the new Bucees in Temple.

Fred I think he will be here next week, get the cuffs ready.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
See you in the Lou come October Dr Frank

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I didn't realize Frank had such a sensitive side. I think it's a recent development resulting from his old age.