Las Vegas Cars and Coffee moving

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Cars and Coffee Las Vegas has moved effective 8-Oct-2016 from the mall area on Eastern Ave south of 215 to the Speed Vegas race track at 14200 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Hours are 7AM-10AM.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Houston CNC has moved 4-5 times since starting. The enforced moves are usually caused by someone crashing as they show off when leaving the event. The host facility then kicks eveyone out because of liability concerns. Last time it was a cock in a brand new blue GT350 who nearly hurt a lot of people. I anticipate we'll be moving again.....

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
This C&C had been at the same location for a long time. The organizer is of the original group that started it in CA and he says he's the owner of the trademark. While there have been some spirited departures from the parking lot onto Eastern I've never heard of any incidents or any behaviours that have caused anyone to be banned. Inside the show area people are the best behaved I'd seen at any event. Never so much as a tire chirp.

There was supposedly some bad vibes on the parting with Sansone Plaza. It looks like the group was lured down there, leaving the mall without a whole bunch of Saturday morning traffic. A local company is still having a Car Show at the plaza on Saturday mornings. I went down two weeks ago when the original group was still supposed to be there but they had already departed and the new group taken over.

Last week was the first time for C&C at the track.

The track supposedly offered up some (paid) track times between 10(end of C&C) to 12(track opening time). Right now the track is primarily used for exotic rentals, like rent a Ferrari for 5 laps but wanting to expand. The word is that the Porsche Club is going to move their primary from Spring Mountain to this site and the guy that runs C&C is also one of the execs of the Porsche club.

Last edited: