Just picked up GT from Dyno shop

GERMANORACING

GT Owner
Dec 4, 2006
Farmington CT USA
I just wanted to share my HP upgrades, I just picked up my car from XX tunning here in CT , I had pulley / tune / exhaust ,
and before and after dyno runs
Best run all stock was 530hp and 547 tq
Best run with upgrades 636hp and 615 tq......
I went with Ford cat delete / Ford (Borla) muffler... I do have to admit, I absolutly love how it sounds, I wouldn't want it any other way.

I also lowered the car with the kit from T&A , car sits perfect...

Chris @ XX tunning did an awsome job ,

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Good numbers thanks for sharing !!...:cheers

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
Those are sweet numbers. Strong numbers out of the box.

What are the specifics, Who's pulley and size, boost, octance used for the tune. Mafia or no. That looks to be about 5% above the avg. 91 tune and pulley. Vey nice.

GERMANORACING

GT Owner
Dec 4, 2006
Farmington CT USA
Those are sweet numbers. Strong numbers out of the box.

What are the specifics, Who's pulley and size, boost, octance used for the tune. Mafia or no. That looks to be about 5% above the avg. 91 tune and pulley. Vey nice.

Steeda pulley (2.75 I think ) can check with Steeda , accufab inlet tube.
At max > boost is 15.25 > air/fuel 12.3 > Xcalibrator 2 w/custom tune. 93 octane and no Mafia , but the Mafia was borderline anymore power and it would need a Mafia.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I went with Ford cat delete / Ford (Borla) muffler... I do have to admit, I absolutly love how it sounds, I wouldn't want it any other way.

I have never heard that exhaust combination. Any chance you are planning to attend the Rally in Los Angeles?

GERMANORACING

GT Owner
Dec 4, 2006
Farmington CT USA
I have never heard that exhaust combination. Any chance you are planning to attend the Rally in Los Angeles?

No I am not able to attend , I am sure that I will be missing out on a good time.

There is a sound clip and it shows the GT on the dyno > go to youtube and search for (Ford GT tuning @ xxtunning) it's really hard to tell on a sound clip.