GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
He owes $1,800 in back taxes

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=ak7GnW2GiKF4&refer=home

He should practice what he preaches.....

Last edited:

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
+1!

Why should people work hard and invest their own physical, mental and monetary capital, only to have their gains taken away?

Punish successful risk takers, leave unsuccessful risk takers alone, and reward those that take the easy road. What kind of future would that bring?

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
He owes $1,800 in back taxes

Where you getting that info? And why would someone start attacking a man for asking a simple question? If the political machines think they can start doing that then .... well ... its Jefferson time! (and I ain't talking George Jefferson neither) :wink

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Where you getting that info? And why would someone start attacking a man for asking a simple question? If the political machines think they can start doing that then .... well ... its Jefferson time! (and I ain't talking George Jefferson neither) :wink

so the next one doesnt ask!

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Yeah I figured but it seems that Obama and his crew has a thin skin and prickly demeanor when challenged on their statements. Then like to dig up dirt. I grew up learning to respect people who challenge you ... it's debate that causes change and growth. Change.... is not what one side wants without the ability to debate it ... that would be called tyranny.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
. I grew up learning to respect people who challenge you ... it's debate that causes change and growth.

The guy has zero credibility on taxes, when he doesnt pay his own taxes

Google it, CNN has it too

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
He has credibility 'far as I'm concerned based on his LOGIC. (God only knows why he's behind in his taxes - if he in fact IS. Maybe he put FEEDING IS FAMILY ahead of paying the gov't?) 'Far as I'm concerned, it's D.C. that doesn't have a C-L-U-E about either taxes OR spending - OR the "real world" in general for that matter. (EG: There are parts of the country where an income of $250K keeps one in a pup tent with a two holer out back. So, "rich" is relative.)

BIG businesses (and most all small ones too for that matter) arn't going to pay that tax increase. WE (consumers) ARE. It's a pipe dream to think otherwise. Businesses will add the cost of these tax increases to the price of whatever they make/provide, OR they'll lay off people to make up the diff, OR they'll go to some country where the tax burden is LOWER. But, BUSINESSES will not be paying the tax increase. So, Obama will basically be taxing "the middle class" thru a side window, if you will. ('Course 'the left' will then CONDEMN the price hikes as corporate 'greed'...thereby shifting the blame off Obama & THEM...again.)

Shuddup, Pockets.

Okay.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
so The Next One Doesnt Ask!

bingo!

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
I have an idea...how about ONLY those who pay taxes (single or jointly so includes spouses) have the right to vote? Think ACORN would like that? :wink
Probably stop a lot of this nonsense.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
we are not going to have members attacking each other.
this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.