Its all over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
Oh, I just heard that, despite his money problems, he was still able to buy his girlfriend a BMW.

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
Oh, and despite running out of money, he managed to show up to Barrett Jackson bejewelled and stylishly dressed in $450 designer jeans.

Great job Genaddi :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

YOU DA MAN!!!

He told my friend he actually had just bought four pairs(just a little bragging there eh Mark?)

Last edited:

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
I think I speak for most, if not all, when I say that I am fully supportive of those GT owners caught in the middle of this mess, not Genaddi. I expect Mark to do the right thing by all of you. If it were me, I would be taking out personal loans, offering free labor, and, in general, doing whatever it takes to fulfill my obligations to you. An apology is a good first step, but it is ONLY a first step. The GTX1 conversion appears to have been a supreme functional work of art. However, his craftmanship means nothing if his reputation is lost. As far as I am concerned, failure to meet his obligations to you means his career in this auto customization business is at least severely hampered if not completely over. My decision to ever use or refer potential clients to him hinges on his response to you!

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
I'm not sure what is going on with some of you guys with all the well wishing to this guy. What he has perpetuated is criminal.

The only thing Genaddi should be doing car related is stamping out license plates in the state penn.

Get a grip on reality fellas.:frown

+1.

I have not personally dealt with Genaddi Design Group however I have been interested in the (in my view) arrogance of many of Mr. Gerisch posts on this Forum. When it came to delivery of products like the removable tops there always seemed to be an excuse related to how “perfection takes time”. There also seemed to be an undertone of “don’t bother me with your feeble inquiries about when I’ll deliver it”. It was his posts that kept me from considering any of his products. I wasn’t at the second Rally however in my view there’s also something wrong when the CEO of an automobile design company is doing public burnouts with someone else’s GT and then posing for pictures with the shredded tires… even if the car’s owner gave his OK. It just looked childish to see the company’s general manager, with many of his best prospective customers present, behaving this way.

Frankly is anyone really surprised that the business managed by the person posing in the Genaddi avatar ran out of money?

Rob

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
^well he's got the free labor thing down, uh, ur, um lets see, I know he at least owes some employees back pay:biggrin

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal

Uh, is that your name OR are you defining Mark's actions?:lol

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
Marks a Playa and he's been playing with others moolah:bs

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
MODERATORS MESSAGE
===============
The GTX owners are in a difficult position. Those who have complete cars sans roofs have works of art. Then there are cars in various states of completion. The owners will have to pay again to get what they previously paid for. Not fun at all.

This is an OWNERS FORUM, WE WELCOME TEAM MEMBERS AND SELECTED SPECTATORS.
We have worked behind the scenes attempting to get Mark to make this post. We have worked as mediators. Most forum members only see what is posted here.

Clearly, Mark will never be selected by INC MAGAZINE as the CEO of the year. I have said enough.

We are now attempting to assist GTX owners in anyway we can. There is a plan, there are people that are able to assist. It is in motion.

Lets not trash the car, as I have no doubt it will become a collector's piece.

Let it be known I am speaking as the Moderator and this forum is owned by DBK who can also manage this thread and all posts as he determines.

God Bless America,
daniel

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Kent,
Time we had a MAKERS MANHATTAN together,....
I know, I know how upset you are.
I would most likely feel the same way.
That is why I did not do business with Mark.
I don't have a horse in this race. Other than being an advocate
for our community.
OK?
Cheers,
daniel

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
OK guys, that's about enough. Everyone has said their piece.

We're in an extremely screwed up position here. I hope everyone realizes that. Bottom line is, I think everyone knows what is going on here. In the interests of trying to keep everyone out of court, this is locked.

p.s, if you have questions about this being locked, PM me.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
In spite of my best efforts and intensions to provide the GTX1 for people that wish to have something more out of their GT, I have failed. Not because it was beyond my abilities but rather beyond my finical abilities to float the company along between orders and meet the promises and obligations that were made. As a result, we have stopped building GTX1’s and we will not be taking deposits for them to be built until we are better funded. I simply can not afford to put others at risk while the company languishes along.

As to the tops, we have both the hard top and soft top molds complete and ready to produce but have no money to complete and send them out. So much was spent on developing tops with no compromise that it became the Achilles heel to the downfall of the GTX1. I do not have the funds to complete it at this point but would do the work for owners willing to pay the venders directly for the parts needed. I have no intention of taking any profits from this over run to see it through as I have a moral obligation to the GTX1 owners.

I must move away from building vehicles and concentrate my efforts toward the production of a non-GT related component for which I have a patent pending. It has the possibility of generating significant profits that will put me in a position to pay back GTX1 owners for the over runs that are needed to complete the cars.

Understand, this is a very difficult thing for me to walk away from because of my passion for automobiles and the people that enjoy driving them, but I have taken this as far as I can, so far that the enormous stress is taking a serious toll on my health. This indeed is not the news you would like to have heard from me but it is all that I can offer you at this point, but as money becomes available to me, my highest priority will be to finish tops and repay any costs incurred over and above the contract price.

I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me for what I have decided to do but I feel it is the only way I can survive this and have a chance at redemption.

Sincerely,

Mark Gerisch

COPIED BY MODERATOR TO PREVENT BEING EDITED.

Status
Not open for further replies.