international careers/jobs - advice req'd

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Does anyone have experience working in the Middle East (Saudi Arabia or other)? If so, where is the best place to search for Middle East careers/jobs on the internet? Any employment agency recommendations for working internationally?

I am a Engineering Technologist and kicking around the idea of working internationally.

Any information is much appreciated!

Cheers
Jason

Aug 25, 2006
To work there you typically need to be brought in by an existing vendor under contract or have a local contact

Takes care

Shadowman

H

HHGT

Does anyone have experience working in the Middle East (Saudi Arabia or other)? If so, where is the best place to search for Middle East careers/jobs on the internet? Any employment agency recommendations for working internationally?

I am a Engineering Technologist and kicking around the idea of working internationally.

Any information is much appreciated!

Cheers
Jason

email me "Geoviz@email.com" your resume and what you are looking for, I may be able to help.

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
email me "Geoviz@email.com" your resume and what you are looking for, I may be able to help.

PM sent

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I never knew "HH" stood for headhunter! Now if you can just find my daughter a job/mentor in the fashion industry I will dance at your next wedding Sam.

H

HHGT

I never knew "HH" stood for headhunter! Now if you can just find my daughter a job/mentor in the fashion industry I will dance at your next wedding Sam.

May be you can dance with me....

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

:pop :pop :pop

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas

Please send a pic to my email.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Hey, if I send you StormCat's resume, will you ship him off to the Middle East? Kind of like shanghai-ing.