Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
...Maybe in a year ... or two... :skep

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
interesting... wonder what he will let it go for?

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
interesting... wonder what he will let it go for?

First we were told the car was traded into the dealer ship (on what I have no idea), I went to look at the car and was told its NEVER going to be for sale and that it was in the showroom strictly for display purposes and now the ebay ad. I guess at that price its going to be in the showroom for a little while...

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
i wouldnt be surprised if thats what low milage cars will be going for next spring!

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
i wouldnt be surprised if thats what low milage cars will be going for next spring!

I would be very surprised. IF, and that is a big IF, the GT hits that price level, it will take several years. Cars are still trading at or slightly above original MSRP. Yes, they went up in price a little, but only after taking a hit in late 06. Remember, they were selling these are HUGE markups in the beginning.

It would be a shame if there are still cars in a few years with no miles on them. These cars are meant to be driven.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I would be very surprised. IF, and that is a big IF, the GT hits that price level, it will take several years. Cars are still trading at or slightly above original MSRP. Yes, they went up in price a little, but only after taking a hit in late 06. Remember, they were selling these are HUGE markups in the beginning.

It would be a shame if there are still cars in a few years with no miles on them. These cars are meant to be driven.

coming from a person whos been looking for a GT for about a year, i can tell you that over the last year, cars that have less than 2000 miles have been going up in price, especially the rare colors, blk, blue, or no stripe blk and blue, heritage, and so on. these cars i suspect that will bring 200000+ if they have low miles. just my opinion.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
My experience selling these cars......

We all hope the cars do well. No one knows for sure they will or wont. It is a good sign that they are doing well in the dead of winter with a struggling economy. That says ALOT for them. Being a reseller, its obvious I have great interest in them doing well, but thus far it has not been an issue. As long as the cars are not way over priced, they are selling very quickly. Good low mileage cars and rare color cars are comanding big prices. I am having to pay BIG prices to get them. They are also getting fewer and fewer. I would say that this time next year, 4k to 5k cars will be considered somewhat low mileage cars. 6k to 8k will probably be about the average. After next year, who knows??? I will tell you this, although I have alot of people hunting low mileage cars, every one of these guys say there PLAN is to drive, NOT STORE THEM. This is a Drivers Car. Enjoy them for what they are. I enjoy getting to sell them and being part of this great community. Many of you have welcomed me as a friend and I thank all of you for that. I try my best to bring perfect cars to the market and make every one of my customers happy. I hope I have met my goal! Thanks guys! :cheers

SFLGT

Dec 29, 2007
FtLauderdale,Florida
They said that car was traded in? It has no warranty start date yet.