I got the letter also - another new UK owner to be

CARLICK

Oct 31, 2015
Italy
Hi all

I have also been lurking on the forum for 4 years now. Having sulked for 3.5 years after my unsuccessful application the magic email came after I had lost total hope. I was reduced to avoiding any sight of the GT in media, WEC races and YouTube videos. I thought my reapplication last year was a waisted effort, how wrong I was.

Like “peggs” I live in London and having received the email on 29th October I was dumb struck. I have since spent countless hours catching up on YouTube videos. Here is my 2016 application video out of interest

The shock has only just worn off now, two weeks later and I have asked concierge if I can be right at the back of the queue. If I can wait this long I might as well ask to have one built right at the end of production. I don’t care about the speculators I just want to find a way to own the 05 and 17 for ever, and put some serious miles on both.

Does anyone know what is the final Uk allocation?

Peggs - we both are in London, maybe we can meet up and share configuration notes one day!

Khaliq Nasir, London & Italy

Beez

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 28, 2016
South Denver
High Fives! Thanks for sharing the good news!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
(y)Congratulations and welcome! Looking forward to hearing more about your journey.

Reactions: CARLICK

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Welcome and congratulations.

The number of owners in Europe is increasing. This is good news and hope for encounters.

I understand that you will keep your two Ford GTs. Good decision. We are several in this case in Europe.

Best regards.

67561733_10219700376489798_1233003579317420032_o.jpg

Reactions: CARLICK and Ed Sims

iFabian

Nov 1, 2019
Paris, France
One more in Europe.
Congratulations !
I juste received the magic mail the same day.

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Congratulations! Enjoy the process!

Namor

GT Owner
Apr 5, 2008
London, UK
I rec’d the same congratulations email on 29 Oct 2019 but haven’t heard from the concierge yet. Agree keeping 06 GT alongside the new one is the only sensible thing to do. I live in Surrey just outside London and had similarly given up all hope of getting a new car. So massive thanks to Ford for giving me the opportunity.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Congrats and welcome to all of you guys!

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Congratulations! Lots of great choices ahead, and then the joy of driving!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Yes! Congrats Carlick!

Ed

ch_petrolhead

Aug 20, 2016
Swiss Mountains
Congrats to you, one more coming in Europe and that's great :)

Also asked the concierge to be put at the back of the queue if possible (For me a late one is more attractive than middle one even if I am happy in either case...). Did you already got a feedback from them ?

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Congrats. Can’t wait to see your specs and selection. Have fun!

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
I agree! The magic email. Congratulations CARLICK.

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Congrats. Can’t wait to your DREAM CAR!!! Happy Holidays!

CARLICK

Oct 31, 2015
Italy
Congrats to you, one more coming in Europe and that's great :)

Also asked the concierge to be put at the back of the queue if possible (For me a late one is more attractive than middle one even if I am happy in either case...). Did you already got a feedback from them ?
Hi, given a tour of the two UK press cars last week. I am told my car is in the last 5 being built. Uk number is 45 I am told, with 12 already delivered.

Reactions: Ed Sims

ch_petrolhead

Aug 20, 2016
Swiss Mountains
Hi, given a tour of the two UK press cars last week. I am told my car is in the last 5 being built. Uk number is 45 I am told, with 12 already delivered.

Nice, really cool to have one of the lasts ;) In my case, I have absolutely no idea of my position. Will see

Nov 18, 2019
At the same event, I was told by Jeremy that my car will delivered sometime in 2022 on current planning - so I think I may be at the end of the line as well! Patience is a virtue after all... :)

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Right on. Congrats and enjoy the ride.

Vince H

Namor

GT Owner
Apr 5, 2008
London, UK
Me to, Jeremy said my GT was 2022 delivery which sounds like an awfully long way off. A bit disappointing from my perspective, That’s 6 yrs after I first saw the car in 2016. Already started looking at new toys to fill the void!