How to change the front turn signal bulb on the passenger or right side?

franimal007

Owner
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY
I see many posts for the Driver's or left front side turn signal bulb, but none for the right side. How is this done?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
The driver side is remarkable because the washer is there and needs to be dealt with. The passenger side does not really have anything in the way. You'll either have to remove the fender liner or drop the front splitter. A lift makes it MUCH easier.

franimal007

Owner
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY
From what I am reading, I have to remove the front splitter. I also read that a person said to slap the top of the headlight housing, too which I did, and it started working! Where we live in NYS we have bad, bumpy, no maintained roads, due to Mario's son not knowing that there is a place called Upstate NY, thus I think when I drove it the other day, I must have jarred it. Now it is working fine and I will get it inspected and be OK. I have owned and still do own cars and I have never even burned out a bulb, that is why I thought that something was up and the bulb was OK.

The hazard did not light up and the turn signal fast blinked. Like I said, I slapped it a few light nice slaps and it started working again. Another quirk for the book!