How do we rejected access our application as is referred to in our bad new letter?

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
How do we rejected access our application, as is referred to in our bad news letter?

Last edited:

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
English please!?

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
How do we rejected access our application as is referred to in our bad news letter?

How do we rejected, access our application as is referred to in our bad news letter?
I think he is asking how do you access your original application to modify it if you received a deferred letter. (not necessarily bad news btw). The news release says you will have to update the application.
The answer is, at least the way I read it, a deferred list applicant will probably have to wait until the new window opens up early next year.
"The application process for fourth-year production will reopen in early 2018. Those who already applied to own the car will only need to update their request."

Last edited:

zach05855

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Gary, use a comma

How do we rejected, access our application as is referred to in our bad news letter

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
My english teacher would use these examples to illustrate the importance of punctation. LOL. All is good!

Ed

Last edited:

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Your application should still be there, but updating it wont matter much until 2018.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Is that all you have to do? My meaning was quite clear.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
English please!?

If you can't understand my question you need help. LOL

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
It wasn't bad news for you to receive a rejection (deferred) letter from Ford? It was bad news to me just as much as it was good news to those who were granted an allocation.

Last edited:

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
It wasn't bad new for you to receive a rejection (deferred) letter from Ford? It was bad new to me just as much as it was good news to those who were granted an allocation.

And it's "news". Maybe your spill checken (spell checker) was fixing it for you.

Yeah, I was bummed, but in a week or so I'll be over it. There are much bigger things in my life to be worried about than a car.

As far as accessing your old application goes, I was unable to access the applications through www.fordgt.com. Apparently they have sequestered them until 2018. So instead of updating your resume every month or two keep notes and wait for the announcement for when they open things up again.

Last edited:

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
I think I'm going to do and save my video now, while I'm still young and handsome!

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
It wasn't bad new for you to receive a rejection (deferred) letter from Ford? It was bad new to me just as much as it was good news to those who were granted an allocation.

Gary, Maybe this will help you with sentence structure. https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verbs-questions_structure.htm A question should start out with a verb and not a pronoun, eg. Wasn't it bad news for you.... LOL

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I'll be damned, Ford produces a $500,000.00 super car and we all turn into grammar snobs. What's next, matching tennies, socks and under panties?

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Maybe for the FOUR allocations going to Idaho.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
I'll be damned, Ford produces $500,000.00 super car and we all turn into grammar snobs. What's next, matching tennies, socks and under panties?

We've all got to up our standards now with the NFGT and at least appear to be more cultured. LOL

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I never made a copy of the original application on the website before I sent in. Now the site is closed and wondered if any possible way to retrieve what I submitted?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I never made a copy of the original application on the website before I sent in. Now the site is closed and wondered if any possible way to retrieve what I submitted?

In 2018

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal

SOL

Ed

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Gary, Maybe this will help you with sentence structure. https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verbs-questions_structure.htm A question should start out with a verb and not a pronoun, eg. Wasn't it bad news for you.... LOL

This is the Ford GT forum, not the correct my English forum. I find it a bit condescending.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
We've all got to up our standards now with the NFGT and at least appear to be more cultured. LOL

Bingo.