Houston White / Blue Speeding?

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
OK local Houston guys, Was it anyone on the forum that was pulled over by the local police on 249 and 1960? I was accused of this by my local cobra buddies! They do know me too well.

Larry

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
Cough....mullet....cough..... :wink

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I would love to take credit for this one but cannot.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Wasn't me because it didn't have decals on it and I'm in CanCun. Ha Ha Ha Someone fess up! Tomy

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
it was probably wade, a new owner also white with blue, or it could have been vinod, he has one but he hardly drives it anymore:frown

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I'm not sure Wade's is finished being upgraded?

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
My bets on Wade. I saw him at TWS in College Station and he was "hauling the freight" with the dealer tags still on!:lol

My friends said he passed them going above the posted limit with a police officer, lights on, not to far behind.:willy

Larry

ps-Tomy, Enjoy Cancun!!! It is probably cooler than the 108 heat index here lately!!!

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
My bets on Wade. I saw him at TWS in College Station and he was "hauling the freight" with the dealer tags still on!:lol

My friends said he passed them going above the posted limit with a police officer, lights on, not to far behind.:willy

Larry

ps-Tomy, Enjoy Cancun!!! It is probably cooler than the 108 heat index here lately!!!

:lol

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
IMPOSSIBLE. NOBODY on this forum speeds!

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
IMPOSSIBLE. NOBODY on this forum speeds!

uhh huh

I took a turn today (in the triple digits) in the Lambo and did a medium sized 4 wheel drift......on a 1 lane concrete barrier lined sweeping turn lane.

I swear I wasn't speeding. :biggrin