Houston Area Dinner PART II

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
All you Houston and Central Texas members,

A few of us have been talking about this and thought we would see what everyone else thinks. A place hasn't been considered yet but the date of March 22nd looks good for several reasons. Weather should be better, 2 days before Texas Mile (we think maybe we could get Torrie and a couple other out of towners to come in early for this) plenty of time to mark your calendar.
Post up on your feelings about the date and if you recommend any really Gt friendly places.

Larry Boatner

List so far:

Tugboat
Soroush
Mullet
Apollo
SilverBullet
Torrie
Tomy & Sue
Fracman
John
MTV8
ZRChris

Last edited:

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I'm in !

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
GREAT!!!!!!

Knowing that Torrie will be in Town lets set the date in stone. Tuesday March 22nd. Now lets have some recommendations for GT Friendly eating establishments.

Larry

H

HHGT

You guys should make a day of it and hit up Hennessey for a meeting location.

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Side Note: Since I started the thread I should be able to hijack it.

You bring up John Hennessey and I just want to give a big shout out to him. We met this weekend at a local car rally and John actually gave the Tag Holder off his CTS-V Wagon to my son for his CTS-V. He has built a lifetime customer of Logan. Logan just needs to get out of school and get a job so he can start signing over his checks to John.

Not a bad idea, except his facility is an hour west of Houston, for us east siders thats 2 hours!

Larry Boatner

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Im in as well, and although I think it would be great to do it at Johns place I'll have to agree with Larry, Hennessy is too far for a dinner. anywhere around town is fine by me.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Monica and I are going to try and make it.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
I'll try to make it once a location is picked.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I'll be there. Anywhere in town is good for me.

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Chris,

That would be great! I am thru Lago this weekend on the way to Horseshoe Bay for a Golf Tournament. Hope to see you again soon.

Larry

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Hey Larry is this for former GT owners too? I mean I could still bring one of my other cars. I'll understand if you guys want to banish me. :shrug

John

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Hey Larry is this for former GT owners too? I mean I could still bring one of my other cars. I'll understand if you guys want to banish me. :shrug

John

ban_him.jpg

kidding

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
I'm in, any location works for me.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Count Sue and I in (if better half is included) anywhere in the Houston area. Johns facility is a bit far out. Tomy Hamon

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Tomy, Sue is always welcome. We look forward to seeing ya'll again.

Fracman- Come on, will be nice to meet you!

AND JOHN! You should know there aren't any previous GT owners, Just owners changing GT's with a little lag in between. You will be more than welcome but a rule is you can't bring anything with more HP than Mullet' haha

Larry

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
AND JOHN! You should know there aren't any previous GT owners, Just owners changing GT's with a little lag in between. You will be more than welcome but a rule is you can't bring anything with more HP than Mullet' haha

Larry

Thanks I was starting to get bummed out and yeah I don't need him to buzz me again on the tollroad. :banana

John

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Any location will work for me.

zrchris

GT Owner
Aug 12, 2009
Brentwood TN
Our baby girl is due March 4, so I'm not sure about my availability, but I hope to make it. If so, I suppose I'll have to bring some cigars!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Our baby girl is due March 4, so I'm not sure about my availability, but I hope to make it. If so, I suppose I'll have to bring some cigars!

WooHoo! I hope to be able to share one with you Chris!

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas

very cool. Kids are cool and will change your life.