Hot Wheels Toy

Gruntled

GT Owner
Dec 11, 2005
My wife bought me a small Hot Wheels Ford GTX-1 White / Blue Stripes at Kroger grocery store. It's marked 17 / 36 2007 First Editions. You may want to check your local Kroger to see if they were sent a bunch of them. It only cost a buck!

My wife's great!!! I didn't know she checked the toy aisle for me :)

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Hot Wheels

I obtained an orange GTX1 Concept last fall. Ina plastic display case. Target if I remember correctly.

And a black/gold GTX1 marked 01/04 at the local drug store. Labeled Ford Racing.

I duly note that the orange version is labeled age 8+. And the black one is 3+. Haven't got a red one yet but I'm guessing it will be labeled 1+. :lol

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
There is also a Blue w/Black Stripes. If you see it, you will understand why no one has that color combination. :cheers

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Sorry Jeff, no RED GTX1's made. I've got dozens of the others though. The little Ford GT supply has dried up in the Midwest.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
There are a bunch of the orange GTX-1 hot wheels models in the plastic display case for $2.97 at Walmart on Harbor in the Westminster area.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
There are a bunch of the orange GTX-1 hot wheels models in the plastic display case for $2.97 at Walmart on Harbor in the Westminster area.

Wow, we we buy them all, Gennadi's royalites will bring him back to his glory days!

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Wow, we we buy them all, Gennadi's royalites will bring him back to his glory days!

:dead: :lol

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Good one Ice. Kingman, nice avatar.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Fit and finish on the small $2.97 GTX-1 hotwheels doesn't look much different than the $1 GTX-1 hotwheels. So, I only bought one.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
My wife bought me a small Hot Wheels Ford GTX-1 White / Blue Stripes at Kroger grocery store. It's marked 17 / 36 2007 First Editions. You may want to check your local Kroger to see if they were sent a bunch of them. It only cost a buck!

My wife's great!!! I didn't know she checked the toy aisle for me :)

:thumbsup

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
I guess I'm getting my second GT now..... A GTX 1 to be exact

Kip Ewing

CF Vendor
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 23, 2007
Suburban Detroit
HotWheels Royalties

Let me assure you.
"Uncle Henry" alone is benefiting from those...