Hey "F ENZO" and/or "KendallGT"

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
In case you were wondering who the crazy motorcyclist was, northbound on the 405 yesterday, riding parallel, waving and pointing....
IT WAS ME :) ...... LOL

I should explain: I was headed north, leaving the West Side, there she was.... a beautiful "LIVERY" '05-'06 GT and I had to catch her. I recognized the plate, knew I knew them, but I'd be hard to figure out, gear'd up an all.... I waved, I screamed at 70 mph... Gave a thumbs up and continued on :)

IMG_3806.JPG

Last edited:

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Summer 2014 RV trip 037.JPG

Reactions: STUNTS

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Hey Stunts, that was me.... and, yes, I thought you were crazy! LOL I knew you were trying to communicate something as we trolled along at 65mph, but I admittedly didn't recognize you under the helmet! Kelvin's heritage had just been flown in to LAX and I was taking it home for some minor service before he jumps in it to head to the rally. The car is an absolute BEAST and the attention it gets is simultaneously exhilarating and concerning!

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Hey Stunts, that was me.... and, yes, I thought you were crazy! LOL I knew you were trying to communicate something as we trolled along at 65mph, but I admittedly didn't recognize you under the helmet! Kelvin's heritage had just been flown in to LAX and I was taking it home for some minor service before he jumps in it to head to the rally. The car is an absolute BEAST and the attention it gets is simultaneously exhilarating and concerning!
It was good to see you and always LOVE running into people I know on the Crazy freeways of Los Angeles.... LOL

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Tim,

If you where doing a wheelie passing him he would have known.. Can only be STUNTS. :)

Kelvin's heritage is very nice!

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Tim,

If you where doing a wheelie passing him he would have known.. Can only be STUNTS. :)

Kelvin's heritage is very nice!

Note taken, I will do better next time :) PROMISE

What I actually do on set :)

Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 10.26.34 PM.png