Heritage spotted on I95, miami in the rain...

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Heritage spotted in miami on I-95 in the rain...

Rear bumper delete, the number four on the sides and back and Michigan plate. I'd like to thank the driver for making one of my all time favorite cars possible. :thumbsup

Last edited:

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Gotta be Camilo!

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Gotta be Camilo!

I got so distracted I almost hydroplaned into the median. Sorta like the same feeling I got when I saw Elvis last week...

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Maybe its time to get one back in your stable Mr. Abolfaz:wink

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
According to StormCat, it's Camilo attending some car show down there.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Kuddos for driving in the rain. :thumbsup Read up all you anal types with your car in a bubble. I hope your kids or the next owner enjoy inheriting a pristine car and truly appreciate your analness (is that a word? lol)) :frown:thumbsdow

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Again!?

Attachments

• heritage fgt.jpg
    heritage fgt.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 247

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Yep, that special 4 is Camilo.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
He's everywhere.

Love the bag on the meter!

As near as I can tell, CP is one of a kind -- a renaissance man, real car guy, genius, consumate houndog, etc., etc.!!!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Love the bag on the meter!

'Don't know about the law down there, but, around here parking in a space with a defunct 'meter would getcha a surefire ticket (during normal business hours anyway).

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Kinda like Savoir Fair he's everywhere!

Man, he sure does drive that thing!!!:thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
'Don't know about the law down there, but, around here parking in a space with a defunct 'meter would getcha a surefire ticket (during normal business hours anyway).

Nothing gets by the scrutiny of Perceptive Pockets

Larry ….will we see ya in VA ?

---

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
According to StormCat, it's Camilo attending some car show down there.

He's down there for the annual sleep on a beach out of a tent using the GT as a stereo trip.

I know he booked 10 days in Miami. I hope it was the same awesome European Youth Hostel that poured a horror movie rust/blood combo out of the faucet and was so awesomely clean I slept in my clothes and used my laptop bag as a pillow he booked for us last time when I flew down to meet him. :lol Only Camilo books hotels in which the car he's parked outside exceeds the net value of the property.

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
He's down there for the annual sleep on a beach out of a tent using the GT as a stereo trip.

I know he booked 10 days in Miami. I hope it was the same awesome European Youth Hostel that poured a horror movie rust/blood combo out of the faucet and was so awesomely clean I slept in my clothes and used my laptop bag as a pillow he booked for us last time when I flew down to meet him. :lol Only Camilo books hotels in which the car he's parked outside exceeds the net value of the property.

:lol

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hope you don't meet him this year! Tomy

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
HAHAHA DBK, I stayed in one of those in Miami once.

I was supposed to go boating with Camilo today but couldn't go. It rained so much today I can invite him over and canoe accross the back yard instead.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I love this Forum. Perhaps StormCat can put you guys up in his shop. Sounds better than the hostel.