Heritage spotted at Mont Hope, NJ car show

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
So my colleague is raving on, on about the Heritage he saw at this show.

He chatted up another car guy; the guy does Kitchen remodeling and currently has 16 cars....I must be in the wrong business.

Also, there were like 6 Panteras there

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
So my colleague is raving on, on about the Heritage he saw at this show.

He chatted up another car guy; the guy does Kitchen remodeling and currently has 16 cars....I must be in the wrong business.

Also, there were like 6 Panteras there

This sounds familar ! ASK MARK O

I've never seen a spotted heritage?

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6512&highlight=spotted

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
I think you are referring to the New Hope show in PA?

I was at a show in New Hope, P.A. There was a beautiful Gulf/Heritage Edition there. It had modifications from Ida like a Whipple, chip, exhaust etc... Owners name is Hubert. I think his user name is Jazz76 or something. There was another GT there too. Beautiful White with Blue stripes too.

Only two GTs at the show. Best cars there IMHO.

Dealer was showing a new F430 spyder. Wanted $300,000.00. They can keep it. I have a GT! ;-)

Last edited:

Jazz76

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 9, 2006
Harleysville, PA
Yeah, that was me. It was a last minute decision after many, many martinis the night before. I had a catered party with a live band for some car nuts and other friends. One of my Pantera buddies talked me into going. I was surprised at how many people, including Ferrari owners, were in complete awe over my Heritage. At first, they refused to judge the car, claiming my whipple and other mods weren't stock. In the end, they judged the car and gave me first place. When lining up to go to the podium to receive my plaque, I was taunted "all show and no go". Some of the organizers and photographers suggested that I do a nice, smoky burnout in front of the judge's stand after receiving my plaque. I was thrilled to accommodate their request but only after insuring no causalities could come from it. The judges podium was on a slight upgrade followed by a long straight so I was able to smoke it up good before launching with my blaring "Ida" pipes. (Thanks Bob!) Felt childish but good to create so many smiles for car fans.

Hubert