Heritage Edition Graphics

Redfire03

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2020
Denver, CO
All,

I tried searching but couldn't find anything related. The clear bra that was installed on my GT 15 years ago is starting to yellow. It was only installed on leading edges, lower doors and rear fenders, but has done a great job protecting my car.

With that, when I pull this off, I have no doubt the heritage colors/graphics are going to come off with the clear bra.

Does anyone have part numbers, files, specs or sources for the sticker parts of the heritage package?

Thanks,

Joe

HNS

GT Owner
Mar 11, 2020
East Coast
If removed correctly you won’t lose your graphics and paint….

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
The installers know how to remove it, although they will warn you that any graphic decals may come off in the process, the decals often stay put. Many installers can also cut you custom replacement decals using their CAD-driven pattern cutters.

Consult with your chosen installer.

Redfire03

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2020
Denver, CO
If removed correctly you won’t lose your graphics and paint….

I dont know how true that is for clear bra that has been installed for 15ish years and is showing signs of failure over what is essentially a piece of tape. Either way, its good to have a spare set, the specs and a plan if something does go wrong - with how long some parts take to get, show up or replace now.

The installers know how to remove it, although they will warn you that any graphic decals may come off in the process, the decals often stay put. Many installers can also cut you custom replacement decals using their CAD-driven pattern cutters.

Consult with your chosen installer.

100% agree, and I am just planning for the worst. Was hoping someone had the files, specs, part numbers, or even just a set laying around.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
I'm staying tuned here cuz I'd like a set of roundels, too, and while below are the part numbers, I'm hoping for a less expensive source:

https://www.fordpartsgiant.com/parts-list/2006-ford-gt/body_and_paint/stripe_decals.html) shows the following Heritage decal information:

Part Description: Kit - Stripe Decal; Decal; Ford Logo , Front Doors; Fit Note: Paint Scheme - Heritage Package; Require Quantity: 2; Package Quantity: 1; Base Number: <20000A; Callout Name: <20000A; Part No. 6G7Z-6320000-AA

Part Description: Kit - Stripe Decal; Decal; 19" , Decklid , White; Fit Note: Paint Scheme - Heritage Package, With Bonnet Roundel Kit; Base Number: <20000B; Callout Name: <20000B; Part No. 6G7Z-6320000-BA

Part Description: Kit - Stripe Decal; Decal; 16" , Mounted On Hood , White; Fit Note: Paint Scheme - Heritage Package, With Bonnet Roundel Kit; Base Number: <20000C; Callout Name: <20000C; Part No. 6G7Z-6320000-CA

Part Description: Kit - Stripe Decal; Kit - Decal; Kit/Set; Fit Note: Paint Scheme - Heritage Package; Base Number: <20000D; Callout Name: <20000D; Part No. 6G7Z-6320000-DA ... Think these are the roundel numbers ... $3,600 😁

Part Description: Kit - Stripe Decal; Decal; 20" , Front Doors , White; Fit Note: Paint Scheme - Heritage Package, With Bonnet Roundel Kit; Require Quantity: 2; Package Quantity: 1; Base Number: <20000E; Callout Name: <20000E; Part No. 6G7Z-6320000-EA

Part Description: Kit - Stripe Decal; Decal; 9MM , Black , Rolled Tape; Fit Note: Paint Scheme - Heritage Package; Base Number: <20000F; Callout Name: <20000F; Part No. 6G7Z-6320000-FA

Last edited: