Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
Help has anyone got there front open with the luggage compartment removed.its quite easy to look at the main fuse box and slide up the little panel on the right hand side and tell me what you see( it has mega fuse on it,, Thanks guys, I wouldn`t have gotten this far with out you.. Pics are on the battery junction box thread below..

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Although I could not get a picture for you because of tight quarters, I can confirm that the fuse box pictured in your other thread with only 1 terminal on the left is the one in my car. My box does not have the post (terminal) on the right as shown in the third picture you posted in the other thread (based on a digital exam. cough). Hope this helps.

Now you can help me. Do the toilets really swirl clockwise in Australia??

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Now you can help me. Do the toilets really swirl clockwise in Australia??

And does it feel like the sun rises in the west and sets in the east? :confused

ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
what are toilets

ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
Thanks for the input, Greatly appreciated.., Couldn`t find any of those toilet things in the parts book

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
Mine's actually had the luggage compart removed for a while now because I have got a correctly fitting Optima battery back in the car and I can't refit the cover. So I could pretty easily take look with a torch. What part of Australia are you in? How long have you had yours, I'm the literal founding father of Australian GT's :biggrin

Last edited:

ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
Thanks guys Had a few pm,s so all sorted. There is no fuse under the sliding door that says mega fuse,, maybe it was planed, then deleted,, Maybe someone knows..

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
How long have you had yours, I'm the literal found father of Australian GT's :biggrin

Is yours the car that the Stig set the lap record with on ozzie Top Gear? The one with the built-in flame throwers?

ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
No thats OZGT

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
Yeah it's mine. Flames are easy, just add FFRP exhaust, tune, and wooshka...afterburners are go when you're caning the sh*t of it. Have seen my car do it under heavy throttle on freeway, when my racing driver pal was giving me a hand dropping it off for its current wheels and tires. Certainly quite a sight.