Hello to everyone. X1 updates

CarBuilderGirl

May 28, 2006
Seattle, WA
:biggrin My name is Grace Cameron, I work with Mark at Genaddi Design Group and I was one of the persons on the team that built the gtx1. I am making myself available on the forum to answer questions and offer any information that people would like.

We are working very hard to be sure that everything comes together smoothly, and on schedule for production.

If anyone gets a change to pick up the new N.A.D.A. appraisal guide please go to the G section to find the gtx1 listed with many options under the heading of Genaddi Design Group.

thank you,
Grace Cameron

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
Hi Grace,

Thanks for joining the forum! How are you going to go about informing those of us who have a spot in line(I'm #23) when you want our cars shipped up north?

Also, how are we doing on the schedule? Still planning on starting conversions the first of June?

-Kent

CarBuilderGirl

May 28, 2006
Seattle, WA
Production is still in line for a start date of June 1st.

We are notifying people via email about dates and such for getting their cars to us.

~Grace

Derry

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
buffalo, NY
Hi Grace,

I have a question about the seat lowering kit. Can you explain how it lowers the seat in more detail please? Also, do you have any pictures or diagrams? Thanks.

Derry

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
I had posted in another thread that I was interested in doing this in one or two years from now. Is that doable or do I need to sign up soon?

CarBuilderGirl

May 28, 2006
Seattle, WA
I wouldn't say that there is anything wrong with waiting a bit, but you should get the process done while the production run is still going,.. the price is locked stable for the time being, but after production is closed it will not be as simple a process and may be more costly. I would say that we will be in production for at least a year, perhaps more., I will certainly keep you posted when things are getting ready to ease down just so we may be able to clarify any changes that would happen due to the production facility being retooled for a different project.

~Grace

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
How far out is the run booked now?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Grace,
Did I hear that there maybe some other possible door mods from your company in the future. Like lambo style doors or a gull wing conversion? Thx, keep up the good work Cheese Head !!! :)

CarBuilderGirl

May 28, 2006
Seattle, WA
run dates and door mods

I am not sure what date we are booked to at this time, but I will let you know asap. I will be working tonight on getting full production pictures posted for everyone to see us in swing.. :cheers

door mods.. yes, .. uhh.. that rumor is currently circulating.. :O :wink

I will give you an update on that next week?..

toms

Apr 12, 2006
Hi Grace,

Are you coming out to California next weekend? I'm a friend of Ron Kimball and am looking forward to seeing the X1 again up close.

Tom S.

CarBuilderGirl

May 28, 2006
Seattle, WA
The car is in California now. Mark is on a plane flying home.. we will be there with both cars next week.. :wink

toms

Apr 12, 2006
Great, see you on Sunday with your special display!

Tom S.