HD-9 Bendpak

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Anyone with a 4 post Bendpak HD-9 parking the FGT on it ? What runway settings you have it on (narrow or wide) ? Anyone in So Cal I can have a look at their lift ? Thanks.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Here's where it is set. 76" outside. IDK for sure if that is narrow or wide. You can look up the spec as well as I can, but I believe it is as narrow as it can be set. I have that skinny Miata on the left, otherwise I would have set it a few inches wider.

EDIT: Looking over my post on the four post lift thread, this is indeed set narrow. The driver side ramp is adjustable. The passenger side is fixed (I think). You can set it between narrow and wide, but you need to drill holes to lock it in place (if you care about locking it in place...it's not like these things migrate on their own).

If you don't need the lift for vehicles narrower than the GT, then I would set it wide.

IMAG0738.jpg

Last edited:
Wider setting works very well.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Thanks a lot Gents, I actually measured and mapped out the garage floor using tape, but wanted to make sure just in case the specs on paper are a little out of whack. The wide setting is a hair over 82" per spec, what is the distance between the inner LR tire edge to the inside edge of the left runway ? Looks like the rear tires "hang" a bit over the runway ramps, I suspect the wide setting will fix that ?

Yes. And my Lotus Elise fits the wide setting very well also.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Thanks.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Just for you, I put my ramp in the wide position this morning. :lol

Seems to be perfect for the GT.

IMAG1722.jpg

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Excellent and yes perfect. I appreciate the extra effort, time to pull the tape off my garage floor and pull the trigger, now then which color do I get :rofl

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Excellent and yes perfect. I appreciate the extra effort, time to pull the tape off my garage floor and pull the trigger, now then which color do I get :rofl

On my with blue stripes, I got the blue lift and ramps, depends what color the GT is!!!!