Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC

Last edited:

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
Centerpunch,

As a matter of strange coincidence, I just received my shop manuel yesterday! It's about the size of a New York phone book, and it is INVALUABLE TO ANY GT OWNER. I would highly recommend it for several reasons:

1. It is very interesting from an enthusiast's viewpoint to see the assembly drawings, and it makes the car a lot less intimidating from a mechanical standpoint.

2. It gives the reader an incredible insight into the car to help identify assembly and repair issues.

3. Most local dealers don't have a clue about the GT, and the manual will give you a leg up as you try to explain issues that arise.

4. It cleary identifies part numbers for when you need to replace parts (like the inevitable run in one of us will eventually have with our front spoiler).

5. It's got cool drawings :thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I have the manual also and I agree with the posted comments. My vote is to spend the $ and buy the manual. I also have the computer disk which really helps searching for information.

wonkawonka

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Lebanon
Thanks for the info, I just ordered mine!
I'm going to have to order replacement front spoilers and rear diffusers due to the quality of the streets where I'll be driving it.

saber

GT Owner
Sep 25, 2005
NYC
just got mine along with some other dealer related information on the GT. They are very informative

wonkawonka

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Lebanon
Damn, I just received my order but they missed the workshop manual. They sent instead the wiring diagrams. That one is quite comprehensive and useful, but I'll still need the workshop manual.