GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Sorry to any of you who received an e mail
From me that was hacked!
Pls delete it do not reply.

(I went to an AT&T store to solve an email problem I was having about 3 days ago. Thought I would be safe at the store.
Seems like the store itself or the tech support then scammed me .. I will go back to same store next week when I am back .
)
Again..sorry for the inconvenience.
Andy (ajb)

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
what a sad state of affairs the internet has caused for all of us. such an amazing platform but can be a nightmare at the same time.
just had to install all new malware on all our computers it got so bad thru the holidays with spam and garbage

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Sooo...you weren't REALLY signing over you NFGT allocation to me?!? Geez.....

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
No, the email asks for money so my sister (I do not have a sister) can have a kidney transplant in the Philippines.
Andy (ajb)

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I signed up to donate a kidney. Never been to the Philippines....

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I received an email from you this morning but I knew it wasn’t from you. Sorry you got hacked[emoji35]

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I Received in junk mail also figured it was hacked and deleted without opening.

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
What Gary said.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
what gary and blake said

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Andy.

You recently posted your cell on this forum. You should only do this in word format or your phone will be subjected to spam calls.

Sorry you were hacked. How’s the snow depth at your farm

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Jim. Thanks. I will always use our GTForum PM system from now on.
We received 16 more inches last night. 7 degrees here now and still snowing. Too deep even with waders. Need snowshoes for any distance.
A real "winter wonderland "
Thanks
Andy (ajb)

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
No, the email asks for money so my sister (I do not have a sister) can have a kidney transplant in the Philippines.
Andy (ajb)

Yikes. thanks for letting us know about this

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
what a sad state of affairs the internet has caused for all of us. such an amazing platform but can be a nightmare at the same time.
just had to install all new malware on all our computers it got so bad thru the holidays with spam and garbage

It sure is... We had our data hijacked a few months ago. Some really nice folks too. They only asked for 20k to allow us access to it. Took days of work and bs to get things in order. While we did not pay one cent to the bastards, we incurred quite a bit of cost taking care of this. This is just happening way too often-- Be careful folks, these guys were amateurs...