Guy's I need your help!

96GTS

Nov 9, 2005
Fords, NJ
Ok so here's what I have to do. A report due in 4 weeks, on anything. So I've decided to do a report on the Ford GT since I believe it has the coolest history out of America's best sports cars.

I have to get sources for history, but that's no problem since I work as a photographer for several forums and clubs. The problem is the magazines don't get a true feeling of owning a GT. So I want to know? What's it like? How does it handle? What is the speed like?

If there's anything else you want to add please do. I came here first, since this is a GT forum. :cool

Cool Runnin'

GT Owner
Oct 6, 2005
Miami Beach
I suggest you get a copy of the Discovery Channel DVD.

kdmfnrk

GT Owner
Oct 24, 2005
its balls too the wall fast crazy you come home with a smile as long as your leg you cant stop smiling no matter how hard you try even in your sleep... you know that you could die in this thing at any moment but it does not stop you. you drive it in away you have never driven before. its like being strapped to an acme rocket eieieieie ... then you pull up to a red light and the first 300z that pulls up beside you look over and take him through all the gears look back watch him make a u turn and wait for the next one .or if you decide to drive across country at that moment all you have to do is go. turn on some tunes and just cruise if it brakes down pull in your local ford dealership and they will repair it because it has a warrenty dont forget ac and heat there merry christmas

Birdman93

GT Ordered
Dec 17, 2005
Iowa
Check out the two Top Gear videos-the gentleman reporting has absolutely hated American cars-until he took his first test drive.

If you would like, I can place both videos and some other associated material on a CD and mail it to you-PM me with your address and I'll send it out Priority on Monday.